Changes in placements on Saturday

Looking at how things are shaping up this season, I think there will definitely be 2 sets of placement changes. I think Colts are going to pass Glassmen, and I think Cadets are going to beat Blue Devils.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bluecoats moved up a spot or 2, or if SCV managed to bump Phantom. But I would almost guarantee Colts and Cadets move up.

I think Crown will come out with a hot show, pass SCV, and stay on top of the Bluecoats. Phantom Regiment will stay where they are, IMO. There may be some movement in the top 3. I would not count out The Cavaliers moving into second. However, if anyone moves, it will be The Cadets moving into first for another World Championship.

A real battle will be for 10th. Colts and Glassmen are soooo close. I think the Colts might just pass Glassmen.

Whatever happens tonight, I will say that this season has been amazing. I got to see some great shows live, and I had the opportunity to see a great corps rehearse (see: The Cavaliers). This is a season I will never forget. A big thank you goes out to all of these corps. You are very entertaining, and I hope you keep up the incredible work for '08!

Looking at how things are shaping up this season, I think there will definitely be 2 sets of placement changes. I think Colts are going to pass Glassmen, and I think Cadets are going to beat Blue Devils.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bluecoats moved up a spot or 2, or if SCV managed to bump Phantom. But I would almost guarantee Colts and Cadets move up.

There was already a shake-up with placement 5-7 last night. This placement of corps might change again.

Oh I think it's absolutely shaped up to be a heck of a contest tonight! This should be a good one tonight!

I think Cadets could do it. They REALLY were on fire last night. If they bring another performance like that one, I think they will take a rare finals upset.

I see Vanguard staying in front of 'Coats and Crown. All three of them are excellent - some of my favorite shows of the year - but Vanguard was really clicking on all cylinders last night.

Edit: it wouldn't be the first time the semis winner didn't win finals. Just hasn't happened in a while.

Edited by ShortAndFast

First ever finals upset how?

I see the cadets moving up and i see glassmen staying were they are at.

maybe it's just me, but I see Boston possibly moving up and beating BK tonite .They'll cut the point spread to under a point anyway. Then again, BK does have a rather comfortable lead over Boston right now in that 8th spot........expect Spirit's score to drop tonite in 12th despite the fact they may do a better performance than in the Semi's....... BD is a lock for the title in my opinion and look for them to increase their margin from the Semi's......expect the post show " buzz " to be the Anaheim Kingsmen Reunion Corps performance...... and placement prediction threads to start for 2008 on DCP within 48 hours if not sooner...... that's my quick take on what we'll see in the next day or two.

Edited by X DM

Bluecoats will move up. And the brass score will be back where it should be.