Finals Attendance

Quarters was a nightmare, but it didnt get much better.

Agreed.

Great job Cali!!! I'm very happy to hear this. Some around here were predicting a very weak turnout...glad they were wrong.

I wasn't there to know what exactly happened. I know that there were issues at quarters, but Im not sure about Semis and FInals. Can you maybe PM me what happened?

Anyways, they should just have it in NorCal next time! 49ers should be having a new stadium soon and of course there is Stanford (though it might be too small). When I was at Stanford, I heard no boos whatsoever. People were respectful and Cadets still got a standing O. I am, of course, assuming you are talking about what happened with Cadets at Quarters. The people who didn't like a show, of course, did not give a standing O but either golf clapped or just remained silent.

Im sorry to hear that your experience wasn't all too great, hopefully we'll do better next time (if there is!).

The 49ers won't be getting a new stadium any time soon. Even if the Santa Clara deal goes through (don't put your money on it) the stadium isn't scheduled to open until 2012.

Great job Cali!!! I'm very happy to hear this. Some around here were predicting a very weak turnout...glad they were wrong.

People showed up...ill give them that. Note to self, dont get cheap seats...i got tired of hearing BK called bluecoats, confusion at blooing, 'ohh...they dont have any girls' for cavies, and other random newbie mistakes. Its teh finalz...I can has a clue?

Mmmm.. close enough :)... If you figure that about 40% of the seats are for drum corps, and that max capaicity is 92500.. thats about 37000. If PeeWee is correct that it was filled well past the endzone, then it very well may be over 35000... AWESOME!

Yes, it does hold over 100,000. They use the black tarp on both sides on the lower sections, because of poor sight for football games. That is why the listed capacity is 91,000 or whatever it is. But, it still does hold over 100,000.

People showed up...ill give them that. Note to self, dont get cheap seats...i got tired of hearing BK called bluecoats, confusion at blooing, 'ohh...they dont have any girls' for cavies, and other random newbie mistakes. Its teh finalz...I can has a clue?

Oops! Sorry for all the newbies at the show! Now back to the magical East Coast you go, where everyone is well-educated and courteous.

Oops! Sorry for all the newbies at the show! Now back to the magical East Coast you go, where everyone is well-educated and courteous.

Nah...theres still newbies, i just said i wont sit with them again. Check my post again buddy, and, you know, *inserts random reading comprehension quip*

God forbid we start bringing in new fans right :)

God forbid we start bringing in new fans right :)

arrrgg...

nothing wrong with them, and i was one 5 short years ago. All i said, is that finals isnt a time when i want to be giving a history lesson while im trying to enjoy the last shows of the season. Comprende?