Cincinnati Tradition Needs You!

Cincinnati Tradition, an all age drum and bugle corps located in Cincinnati, Ohio, needs new members. We have openings in all brass areas, color guard, and drumline. Our first rehearsal is Sept. 16th from 2-5pm at Grace's Episcopal Church. Our practice sites are close to I-275, so come and check us out! Visit our website for directions to our practice sites at cincinnatitradition.org or e-mail me at drumcorpnut2003@yahoo.com. Come be a part of our 2008 season. Our goal is to perform and compete at DCA.

• 3 weeks later...

i won't be able to make it, that weekend, but i am interested... do you have mello's that i can use?

• 2 weeks later...

Our first rehearsal for Cincinnati Tradition is this weekend, Sunday Sept. 16th from 2-5pm at Grace's Church. Even if you can't make the first rehearsal and you are interested, you can e-mail us or contact us through the link on our website at cincinnatitradition.org. Come and check us out!!!

Cincinnati Tradition, an all age drum and bugle corps located in Cincinnati, Ohio, needs new members. We have openings in all brass areas, color guard, and drumline. Our first rehearsal is Sept. 16th from 2-5pm at Grace's Episcopal Church. Our practice sites are close to I-275, so come and check us out! Visit our website for directions to our practice sites at cincinnatitradition.org or e-mail me at drumcorpnut2003@yahoo.com. Come be a part of our 2008 season. Our goal is to perform and compete at DCA.

OMG Stackhouse is Married!!! :laugh: Man I'm getting old! Good Luck to you!!

Cincinnati Tradition has been around since 1983 as a fine alumni corps. Tradition has helped several other corps.

I'm delighted that Tradition is moving into drill, possibly competition. I wish y'all well. Check 'em out, folks!