Getting ready for DCP-I 9

I wouldnt be opposed to it if more corps actually did international shows during the live or off season. The International tour will still be in the schedule, and maybe if it gets more support, we could give it a shot for finals.

The best way to get more corps to International would be an international tour preceeding Finals. So if Finals are in, say, France, then have a European tour that would last a week or two before Finals. That doesn't mean that an American tour couldn't run parallel.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best way to get more corps to International would be an international tour preceeding Finals. So if Finals are in, say, France, then have a European tour that would last a week or two before Finals. That doesn't mean that an American tour couldn't run parallel.

Good idea. Start getting your passports now.

You want German

Allianz Arena - Munich

Night time

munchen_allianz4.jpg

Inside

munchen_allianz6.jpg

Another way to make an international finals. Two tours for the last 2 weeks, an Euro and a Pacific- Rim, they meet up for finals. Besides, our stadiums do not have the Architectural Quality of the International stadiums.

Oh and I might bring Oracle back as a Div II.

New Orleans

Ill take nominations for Finals locations for a week... nominations will close on Monday Aug 20th.

Lincoln Financial Field

Philadelphia, PA

Finals Nomination

several things- as a newbie to dcpi is anyone actually going to email me with more info, or do i just send in my corp info to get started?

secondly.. is the superdome all fixed up now? even if it is.. no offense to Louisiana, but i'd rather not have finals there.