West Coast "Fans"

As far as this year's booing, I only remember one incident, and we all know when that was - and whether or not it was justified (it wasn't), you have to admit it was an unprecedented act that precipitated it - I can't think of anything remotely similar ever happening before. And, I think it unfortunately would have probably drawn boos anywhere outside of New Jersey.

Don't you mean Pennsylvania? :worthy:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The things you complain about probably have been happening since the first drum corps show in history -- except the cell phone part.

Insert: crying babies, chatty people, kids running around in the stands, fire engines close by, loud motorcycles, airplanes that had banners that said "Good Luck Karen" (or what ever her name was) and you have the obvious fact that this crap goes on at every drum corps show across the Land.

I had a good time out in California......This I Believe!!! b**bs

Most accounts? How do we know this is anything other than your own opinion.

Um....read dcp over the past 3 months much?

You're right, this season sucked. There was no movement, no close races, no good shows....gawssh.

Let it go dude, are you going to be bitter about 2nd for the next year?

BD was not bood in 05 because their director did not invite the treatment by "bowing".

Dont try and cloud the issue. There was plenty of booing and catcalls during friday and saturday night that had nothing to do with the hash incident. People disliked the show, so they booed and yelled things. The behavior was much better in 05 for a show with as much (i think) narration. Walking away or sitting on your hands is not the same as booing. I have yet to hear anyone refute this.

Why hasn't the original poster responded?

(...unless he has and I somehow missed it)