In & Out Burger

Plain and simple....I've discovered that nothing beats going to In & Out Burger after a drum corps show......too bad we can't get those in the Midwest!!!! :(

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plain and simple....I've discovered that nothing beats going to In & Out Burger after a drum corps show......too bad we can't get those in the Midwest!!!! :(

I had it twice, which is all my sis and gf could stand, and I loved it. Its been 5 years since i was in cali. Sonic aint too bad either though...but its not the same.

sonic is where its at...it was a special treat because we dont have 'em on the east coast

Sonic burgers are ok but it's the cheese tator tots and slushies that are great at Sonic. :)

Saw the In and Out Burgers but didn't try them. Had no idea if they were good or not. Actually avoided fast food most of the trip.

Actually avoided fast food most of the trip.

b**bs good plan. You can get fast food everywhere. And while Whataburger, White Castle, and In N Out may all be different - in the end they're just fast food, you're better off trying to find something you don't have back home (perhaps a taqueria?).

However, In N Out is great for those late night post-show runs. Though I'll just grab some fries to tide me over.

In n Out is actually some of the healthiest fast food, since it is all fresh ingredients, and the fries are cholestoral free.

OH its sooo nice to be back in Cali.

In 'n' Out is part of why I love California. =)

sonic is where its at...it was a special treat because we dont have 'em on the east coast

im not sure where on the east coast you live but i live in maryland and theres a sonic about 30 min away with plans of puttin one 5 minutes away

im not sure where on the east coast you live but i live in maryland and theres a sonic about 30 min away with plans of puttin one 5 minutes away

I think it's the only one (I've never been to that one) and it's closer to DC, not Baltimore. I've only eaten at the one in Texas when I lived there.