CRU or KILTS?

Alright, I know Geoff is probably traveling to Rochester right now, so I'll answer the trivia question:

David Boston once missed practice with the Dolphins because he had a Piercing Procedure done the day before and he had "Sore Nipples."

ewwwww :laugh:

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this who has the better football team....Bills or Titans...Titans or Bills........that's like arguing who has the better country, North Korea or Armenia. The answer--neither! They both suck!

Look at the Bills......had to resort to hiring a fired head coach from the freakin BEARS when Mularkey ran away from Buffalo in horror after just a year!

Now one day when the Bills or Titans...or any other NFL team for that matter who even comes close to the Packers in the number of NFL World Championships (for those who are unfamiliar with teams who have actually won something, that would twelve titles)........I may listen to this hilarity coming from two pretenders. And Dallas?? The best pro football team Texas ever had was SMU.

:laugh::doh:

Edited by FrankBeMe

I wasn't debating who was better, the Titans or the Bills. With salary cap and free agency, talent levels of teams change on a yearly basis. I am a Titan fan...but never said they were better. I was just saying that the MCM was legal. There is no possible way that a Titans fan nor a Bills fan can say for 100% that it was one or the other. The camera angles from TV were not in a direct line with the play. I never said that the ball was thrown backwards either, but to be legal, it can not move forward. Impossible to tell from the replay. My thoughts are...Wychecks right foot was on the line when he released the ball. His arm was extended out when he released the ball....making the ball further down field. Kevin Dyson caught the ball just in front of the yard line, which appears to be (from TV angles) the same spot that Wycheck released the ball. If this is the case, which I do believe.....play is legal. If Wycheck did indeed throw the ball even one inch forward....it is impossible to prove by the TV angle. The line judge did not throw the flag and indicated immediately that it was a legal lateral. Again, with the TV angle, impossible to prove in replay....end result...Touchdown. No need to bring video...I will not be in Rochester. We can discuss this from video on Youtube all you want. I too have the video at home.

Also, saying that the NFL purposely had calls to up and coming/new franchises is totally rediculous. Maybe if the Bills finished with a better record and had the game at Rich stadium, it would have been different....nah.

Enjoy the pics

The%20Music%20City%20Miracle.jpg

miracle.jpg

i love fooball. it's my favorite sport but i'm confused. did i get on an nfl site or something? and for the record the bills and titans are going nowhere. b**bs

I wasn't debating who was better, the Titans or the Bills. With salary cap and free agency, talent levels of teams change on a yearly basis. I am a Titan fan...but never said they were better. I was just saying that the MCM was legal. There is no possible way that a Titans fan nor a Bills fan can say for 100% that it was one or the other. The camera angles from TV were not in a direct line with the play. I never said that the ball was thrown backwards either, but to be legal, it can not move forward. Impossible to tell from the replay. My thoughts are...Wychecks right foot was on the line when he released the ball. His arm was extended out when he released the ball....making the ball further down field. Kevin Dyson caught the ball just in front of the yard line, which appears to be (from TV angles) the same spot that Wycheck released the ball. If this is the case, which I do believe.....play is legal. If Wycheck did indeed throw the ball even one inch forward....it is impossible to prove by the TV angle. The line judge did not throw the flag and indicated immediately that it was a legal lateral. Again, with the TV angle, impossible to prove in replay....end result...Touchdown. No need to bring video...I will not be in Rochester. We can discuss this from video on Youtube all you want. I too have the video at home.

Also, saying that the NFL purposely had calls to up and coming/new franchises is totally rediculous. Maybe if the Bills finished with a better record and had the game at Rich stadium, it would have been different....nah.

Enjoy the pics

The%20Music%20City%20Miracle.jpg

miracle.jpg

You have the video the NFL WANTS you to have.

You have the video the NFL WANTS you to have.

Come on man, this isn't the Kennedy assasination. You have the so called real video?

BTW, on the Peerless Price catch. It was a 10-12 yard in route that he turned into a very nice gain. He beat Samari Rolle on the play. Flutie could have made that throw. And after all was said and done, didn't McGuire (Wade Phillips is a genius) agree that the MCM was the right call? Chris Berman...the Buffalo Bills biggest national TV supporter also agreed that it was the right call. It is all a part of history now. Great for debate, but we can both agree that we disagree with eaches opinion. That is what makes football great. And why such anger over it all?...It was your franchise that sent my franchise spiraling downhill for years after Frank Reich, Andre Reed and company had the 2nd half of all time.

Go Steelers, oops Go Kilts, Go Cru, Go MCL

Come on man, this isn't the Kennedy assasination. You have the so called real video?

BTW, on the Peerless Price catch. It was a 10-12 yard in route that he turned into a very nice gain. He beat Samari Rolle on the play. Flutie could have made that throw. And after all was said and done, didn't McGuire (Wade Phillips is a genius) agree that the MCM was the right call? Chris Berman...the Buffalo Bills biggest national TV supporter also agreed that it was the right call. It is all a part of history now. Great for debate, but we can both agree that we disagree with eaches opinion. That is what makes football great. And why such anger over it all?...It was your franchise that sent my franchise spiraling downhill for years after Frank Reich, Andre Reed and company had the 2nd half of all time.

I'm not the one who's angry about it... you're the one said that we better "come prepared," and you're "relentless," and you piled on Keith.

All I'm saying is that if Boston is in position and throws the flag, they wouldn't reverse it. And big deal anyway, the Bills wouldn't have beaten the Rams EITHER. It's still two old AFL franchises with no rings.

By the way, much respect to all competitors this weekend.

And just in case you're wondering, the Rochester crowd will be VERY good to MCL.

Tom.....I never piled on Keith. I just simply told him the facts and that he was incorrect. It was not meant as anything more than that. I also never bashed any of the fans from Buffalo or Rochester. I was in Rochester last year and thought the fans were great. I also did not bash Cru, Kilties, or any corp. This all got started because someone mentioned that if MCL made the top 10 it would be another Music City Miracle. So then I turned it into football talk....my favorite subject. I meant no disrespect to Keith, Rochester fans, Buffalo fans or yourself. I think the MCM is a great topic to debate. I am sorry if any felt disrespect. Not my intention.

Tom.....I never piled on Keith. I just simply told him the facts and that he was incorrect. It was not meant as anything more than that. I also never bashed any of the fans from Buffalo or Rochester. I was in Rochester last year and thought the fans were great. I also did not bash Cru, Kilties, or any corp. This all got started because someone mentioned that if MCL made the top 10 it would be another Music City Miracle. So then I turned it into football talk....my favorite subject. I meant no disrespect to Keith, Rochester fans, Buffalo fans or yourself. I think the MCM is a great topic to debate. I am sorry if any felt disrespect. Not my intention.

No problem - good luck with everything- hope to see you next year.

PS: as a criminal, PacMan can't carry OJ's jock. We got you beat there!

8-)