CRU or KILTS?

In my opinion, no one should take what BrownieBrick says very seriously at all. He/she has been harrassing corps all year, and it's people like that who make these forums no fun. He doesn't even have to courage to say who he is. Why would people care what he thinks???

Don't take this joker too seriously guys :P

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the real point is that Cru has been a finalist for most of the time DCA has been in existence. Aside for a couple of recent years and a couple of years in the early 80's, they were an expected member of DCA at finals...because they were good enough to be there.

As late as 2003, Cru was a finalist. 2004 was a year to reload and come back out to a strong 12th in 2005, after the inactive season...where I might add they made a very strong showing at mini corps causing a new rule to be enforced about oversized mini corps LOL. 2006, again was 12th place, but not a terrible corps, not a finalist that year. Both of those corps could have been a finalist in many previous DCA Championships.

I am happy for them being in a position to EARN their way back into a finalist position. Good going guys and ladies.

And this is coming from a guy that has been fired from the same organization more times than I can count. LOL...I also am a Crusader Hall of Famer...go figure that one out...I could never be bitter about any of those times because it usually was me not agreeing with the people in charge who are my closest friends in the world.

They earned their way back to where they possibly never had to leave in the first place. Good for them...

Donny

And the real point is that Cru has been a finalist for most of the time DCA has been in existence. Aside for a couple of recent years and a couple of years in the early 80's, they were an expected member of DCA at finals...because they were good enough to be there.

As late as 2003, Cru was a finalist. 2004 was a year to reload and come back out to a strong 12th in 2005, after the inactive season...where I might add they made a very strong showing at mini corps causing a new rule to be enforced about oversized mini corps LOL. 2006, again was 12th place, but not a terrible corps, not a finalist that year. Both of those corps could have been a finalist in many previous DCA Championships.

I am happy for them being in a position to EARN their way back into a finalist position. Good going guys and ladies.

And this is coming from a guy that has been fired from the same organization more times than I can count. LOL...I also am a Crusader Hall of Famer...go figure that one out...I could never be bitter about any of those times because it usually was me not agreeing with the people in charge who are my closest friends in the world.

They earned their way back to where they possibly never had to leave in the first place. Good for them...

Donny

Cru 2007 vs. Gold 2006

Reaction....

CRU 2007. No offense to my southern brethren, but CRU was great this year. Gold was good enough last year, but I think CRU got it done this year.

Edited by Reed

Don,

I am coming down there to teach you how to spell...it's K E I T H!

I know, what can you do?

i know i suck at spelling......sorry b**bs

CRU 2007. No offense to my southern brethren, but CRU was great this year. Gold was good enough last year, but I think CRU got it done this year.

Thanks,Jim! Hope everything goes good for MCL and yourself as u get grad school done! Definitely hard but rewarding work that college life! B)

Crusaders took one year off from competing...they did NOT fold. The have been in existence for 60 years(?) Of the DCA corps competing, what corps has been together as long or longer? Cabs...YES. Govies....Yes anyone else? I'm not sure so I am asking.

Keith,

I never alluded to the fact that "Cru Folded". If you want to read my entire post rather than canibalizing my post and even then twist it until you wring out your own personal meaning/bent then that is your veiw.

Since you brought it up, what exactly is the "Webster Dictionary" defined difference between "Crusaders took one year off from competing" vs. "XYZ corps folded" ???

Again, I did not use the fold word for CRU. I would bold that point but it would probably still get lost in the translation.

Last but not least, do you include 2004 in CRU's 60 years of being a competing corps or it might be more correct to use a literal quote from your prior post stating the following historical quote "The have been in existence for 60 years(?) Of the DCA corps competing". I suspect you meant "They" rather than the "The" shown in your prior post.

CRU's 2004 hiatus from competition might very well be a manifestation of your dogmatic inability to look at let alone see the "Big Picture" and twist/distort other DCP posts.

2007 "Is what it is" and "Was what it was".

Keith,

I never alluded to the fact that "Cru Folded". If you want to read my entire post rather than canibalizing my post and even then twist it until you wring out your own personal meaning/bent then that is your veiw.

Since you brought it up, what exactly is the "Webster Dictionary" defined difference between "Crusaders took one year off from competing" vs. "XYZ corps folded" ???

Again, I did not use the fold word for CRU. I would bold that point but it would probably still get lost in the translation.

Last but not least, do you include 2004 in CRU's 60 years of being a competing corps or it might be more correct to use a literal quote from your prior post stating the following historical quote "The have been in existence for 60 years(?) Of the DCA corps competing". I suspect you meant "They" rather than the "The" shown in your prior post.

CRU's 2004 hiatus from competition might very well be a manifestation of your dogmatic inability to look at let alone see the "Big Picture" and twist/distort other DCP posts.

2007 "Is what it is" and "Was what it was".

so let me get this straight,.................you insist to point out that you never said something,...............that someone else is infering it to serve there own purposes,.................. then you work to show that the two interpretations mean the same thing,....................?

Keith, just ignore this coward,..............

so let me get this straight,.................you insist to point out that you never said something,...............that someone else is infering it to serve there own purposes,.................. then you work to show that the two interpretations mean the same thing,....................?

No, I am just following his logic based on his twisted interpretation of my previous post.

Very similar to your train of thought as well Gary.

Gary,

We have all had trouble with this guy or gal or whatever they actually are. I notice that he/she/it has quieted about the Renegades for now at least. I am under the assumption that this is one of those stuff disturbers who never actually even makes it to the shows!

I can tell you that the crowd in Rochester made everything I endured this season to get to Rochester worth every minute of it... And I bet I worked harder than anyone in all of DCA to get there! Thank all of you for completing my drum corps career. That is not an easy thing to do considering where and when I marched in Jr's... See you all here on the forums... EVEN BrownieBrick...