Who moved the most.......

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, Blue Devils played and marched the most... hands down, end of discussion. Making easy things look hard isn't their style.

What does making things look easy have to do with playing and marching the most? You dont need to lie to defend the blue devils, as playing and marching more does not = championship (obviously, the cavies did fine last year). You sound fairly childish when you make a post like this - it equates to 'i dont like this discussion because it threatens me so stop it'

What does making things look easy have to do with playing and marching the most? You dont need to lie to defend the blue devils, as playing and marching more does not = championship (obviously, the cavies did fine last year). You sound fairly childish when you make a post like this - it equates to 'i dont like this discussion because it threatens me so stop it'

harsh

not maroon?

there arent enough orange corps out there.... (i mean like bc prison jumpsuit orange :doh: )

Is this thread for serial?

Hop would sometimes us marshmello kinds to get us out of bed in the morning...

Trish:

Someone did stats last year for moving while playing. Regiment came out on top for 2006. Maybe the same person will do a stopwatch on the DVDs for us this year. I mean he had it down to the second. It was impressive evidence.

they 'came out on top' out of the top 3. the person didnt take any other corps into account. not sure if you realized that.

Sorry, Blue Devils played and marched the most... hands down, end of discussion. Making easy things look hard isn't their style.

i know you already came to your conclusion and apparently singlehandedly ended the thread, but theres no way i'd believe that.