Revisit: Hooters Drum Corps

A while back, I posted the possibility of having a corporate sponsored corps, namely the Hooters D&BC. Talk about a crowd-pleasing guard!

Plus, image all the publicity they would get performing at sporting events, NASCAR, local charities, and in every city that hosts that great, family-oriented restaurant. The Atlanta show alone (Hooters HQ) would sell out just to get a taste of those wings, $7 pitchers and the nicest waitstaff any red-blooded American could ask for.

Now THAT would get legacy folks and old cooters like me returning to the stands forever! I think I'll write a letter to their Board...one can dream, can't we?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A while back, I posted the possibility of having a corporate sponsored corps, namely the Hooters D&BC. Talk about a crowd-pleasing guard!

Plus, image all the publicity they would get performing at sporting events, NASCAR, local charities, and in every city that hosts that great, family-oriented restaurant. The Atlanta show alone (Hooters HQ) would sell out just to get a taste of those wings, $7 pitchers and the nicest waitstaff any red-blooded American could ask for.

Now THAT would get legacy folks and old cooters like me returning to the stands forever! I think I'll write a letter to their Board...one can dream, can't we?

Hmmm....drum harnesses would require some 'special' adjustments! :P

Can you imagine the mess of chicken wing bones all over the aisles and between the seats? That would for sure be a Winged Victory. :P

Edited by crfrey71

Audience reaction: "That Hooters corps can really blow!" (couldn't resist)

Seriously though, I don't see any real reason corporate sponsers would be a bad idea. YEA is a corporation of sorts, and Spirit is "sponsored" by JSU. I don't think DCI would go for it...unless of course there was something in it for them.