Tremendous Blast or bsa

You guys are sooooo going down.

While you're there get me get a brewski from the cooler.

B)

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Gaupo, I only gots 2 days left to taunt you for a 75th time.

Heres one more little taste of what it is to be Tremendous.

"It's a Three-Peat Folks! TB Wins Maple Leaf Parade

LaCrosse, WI (September 26, 2004) - In a moment rivaling that of a new father, Burt Madsen and the rest of the Tremendous Staff were proud to announce that the unbelievable has happened - "It's a Three-Peat folks," exclaimed the exuberant Madsen.

The parade was a huge success, with the crowds begging for more throughout the route, and the Blasters delivering on every level possible. With expanded sections throughout the corps, the newer, bigger, better Blasters entered the parade route with confidence and nervous anticipation, knowing that the capacity crowd was expecting nothing but the best from the Blasters this year. And the best they got. Guard caption head, Always Ready was the first to feel the victory as they came off the street. "The rookies had me concerned up to the very end this year. They have been showing progress, but they really lit the Tremendous Universe on fire today."

Horn Instructor "Late" Shirk was particularly excited when he first got the news. With perked up eyes and wagging tail he vehemently extorted, "Darn right."

This performance and victory will solidify Tremendous Blast's place in history, guaranteeing that generations from now, there will not just be drum corps in the world, but that it will also be frickin Tremendous. No one will ask the question of when did you march, or who did you march with, they will ask, What is your affiliation with Tremendous Blast."

Dearest Todds mom.

When you read this to little Toddles tonight:huh: please make sure he understands the very last sentance. Please read it over and over so that he understands that is a "life choice" and people will judge him apon it. Mrs Gaupo, I know you can bring a horn to a member, but you can't make them blow it. Help him Mrs Gaupo, your his only hope.

b**bs

yawn.....huh?? Did you say something???

Three days left before Operation Tremendous Bust comes into plan...

^0^

See ya Friday night

You guys are sooooo going down.

While you're there get me get a brewski from the cooler.

B)

In the Tremendous Blast by-laws page 5 section 1 paragraph 2 it states that onyone who drink the nector from the tremendous cooler must chant:

Tremendous!

Tremendous

Oh Oh !

Tremendous!

This performance and victory will solidify Tremendous Blast's place in history, guaranteeing that generations from now, there will not just be drum corps in the world, but that it will also be frickin Tremendous. No one will ask the question of when did you march, or who did you march with, they will ask, What is your affiliation with Tremendous Blast."

2 days until TB is crowned champs.........................AGAIN!

In the Tremendous Blast by-laws page 5 section 1 paragraph 2 it states that onyone who drink the nector from the tremendous cooler must chant:

I remember reading that somwhere, oh yeah I remember now...

graffiti.jpg

By the way you forgot to mention what's on page 5 section 1 sub-paragraph 2 and it states....

pssh.

SEE you Friday :rolleyes:

You guys ever thought about getting sued by the REAL BLAST?

Dearset Mello5

no, because we are more then Blast, we are Tremendous.

BTW, you made tryouts see you Sat around noon.

:P

Any preliminary number of blasters? trying to figure out how many beads I need to buy for the group that we call Tremendous Blast!

Any preliminary number of blasters? trying to figure out how many beads I need to buy for the group that we call Tremendous Blast!