Tremendous Blast or bsa

Once again, it has started :sad:

Sorry to burst your bubble Mr. Mayo...

It's ended before it even got started.

BSA already got the trophy mailed to them last week.

Keep on chugging my dear friend...

keep on chugging.

With much love,

El Guapo

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to burst your bubble Mr. Mayo...

It's ended before it even got started.

BSA already got the trophy mailed to them last week.

Keep on chugging my dear friend...

keep on chugging.

With much love,

El Guapo

OK Mr. Original I was under the impression that you gave up real drum corps after last years crussing depheet of the underimpressive bsa band. Although I was encouraged (not really :innocent: ) by the fact that it appeared your little marching group was allowed to use the name "Blue Stars". Are you sure they know what going on?

I have 2 words for you, so please listen. Betremendous itsyouronlyhope!

OK Mr. Original I was under the impression that you gave up real drum corps after last years crussing depheet of the underimpressive bsa band. Although I was encouraged (not really :innocent: ) by the fact that it appeared your little marching group was allowed to use the name "Blue Stars". Are you sure they know what going on?

I have 2 words for you, so please listen. Betremendous itsyouronlyhope!

hmmmmm, I will try to speak at your level so you can understand what I am saying.....

We's alreedy wun da trofy so ther es kno cents en marchen at the purade thes yeer.

But ef ewe insence en marching as tremendousbust again thun bee prepared two geet ur butt kicked.

Urs Trule and weth much luv,

El Guapo

:)

Blue Stars Oktoberfest Parade Corps

We may not be Tremendous but when you are that good you don't have to be.

SOOOO telling me theres a chance :blink:

U B Tremendous? :innocent:

Edited by John Mayer

I, AM TREMENDOUS!

Came across this online the other day.

September 2, 2008

LaCrosse, Wisconsin

Once again there is an air of anticipation in this quiet Midwestern town on the Mississippi River. Residents here are already fired up for another appearance of the world famous Drum Corps know as the Tremendous Blast.

Well known for their daring musical choices and death defying chorography, TB, as the are known by their hard corps fans, is rumored to be bringing their most ambitious show yet, with many well known guest artists sitting in with this years addition of the corps. Residents here are counting down the days until they get their next TB fix.

We will bring you more breaking news on the Tremendous Blast is it happens.

Oh, there is a rumor that the blue stars alumni will again be allowed to pass out candy to the crowd along the parade route.

Adrian O'Rourke

I can't wait. It should be fun.

TREMENDOUS, TREMENDOUS

OH, OH, TREMENDOUS!

Edited by Roark1

Dear Mr. Original

First off, I'm trying to be positive, but who names their kid "Mr Orinal"? maybe you were addopted and that all you could say for the first 7-8 years or sumpin, sorry, I'll get off it.

I have a new out look on life which is "Life is short, be Tremendous" so I will no longer stoup to your level and start the name calling, and makeing my band sound good (not great) by bad mouthing the staples of the activity (The Tremendous). Remenber my friend (I concider you my friend no matter how messed up ya-are) being Tremendous is not just a state of mind., it is a way of life, and when you are as Tremendous as my self, you can't help but Blast.

So Todd, (your first name is todd, right?), so Todd Original, stop the hate, and be Tremendous!

So Todd, (your first name is todd, right?), so Todd Original, stop the hate, and be Tremendous!

However, I would like to point out that Kumbya will note be played this year do to copyright issues.