Did anyone else notice...

SF2K4

That he just BARELY danced along the line of saying, "And it's so athletic."? :P First, that's something this activity needed, I think, for us to appeal to the "mainstream sports fan" that would watch ESPN, tp have a personality like Steve say good things about us. I just thought it was amusing he covered all the parts, how hard we work, how great the product is, but couldn't bring himself to call it athletic just yet. I may be reading into it too much, but come on, the so called "real" sports crowd isn't QUITE ready to give us our due yet. :P

Did I mention... Steve Young talked about drum corps? b**bs

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after getting a close up of him at stanford, hes about as in shape as anybody his age comes, I think hes more than qualified to say whats athletic and whats not. I dont think he was trying to hold out on purpose lol, but his comments from somebody like him on espn 2 definitely go a long way.

I thought it was funny that most people don't know who Steve Young is

:o <**> :(

regardless if he tip-toed around calling it athletic. you have a super bowl winning/hall of fame QB praising the activity on your broadcast, that's still a HUGE plus. :)

I said something about this a long long time ago. If DCI took the hint (or already had) and invited numerous "important" people, they'd be able to get more remarks like this. If they didn't do the invites, as seen that Steve Young as being the first in a long time, then they have only themselves to blame. I made that suggestion back in the ramd, pre-dcp days.

I respect DCI, but much of it is only because of their position. Too much, they are messing up.

Dan

Since finals this year was so close to Hollywood and the "stars" of the world. Did anyone that went to finals see anyone famous there???

If Snoop Dogg was at a hockey game and soccer game there's a possibility some star was there that night. Madonna doesn't count because she marched. :P j/k.