DeLucia = Madden?

Was it just me, or was Mr. Madden DeLucia overly critical at times? <**> What was up with that? I'd be pi$$ed if it was my corps.

Then again, I might be overly sensitive! :P

RM - if you can't say something nice, SHUT UP!

ampssuck

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was a suggestion from ESPN that a more critical analysis of the corps be given. I guess that fell in the lap of Dennis. Don't shoot the messenger if he was asked to do something that DCI and ESPN wanted to take place.

Edited by Whiskey

Was it just me, or was Mr. Madden DeLucia overly critical at times? <**> What was up with that? I'd be pi$$ed if it was my corps.

ampssuck

I don't have a problem with the critical analysis ... As long as DeLucia stays away from describing show climaxes in procreative terms, ala' 2006 Quarterfinals, I'm happy. :rolleyes:

Bottom line: Dennis is spontaneous and tends to get comments out there when they occur to him. That's refreshing and, for a guy that's got no real professional broadcast background or training, I think he does a very good job.

Edited by DCIHasBeen

Maybe its a good thing to be critical?

or

Maybe DCI is trying to make it seem like a legitmate sport since its on ESPN2... a SPORTS network?

Just taking a stab in the dark.

I agree, watch sports and you see the anouncers pointing out and analyzing errors in execution etc.

boo hoo. i almost purely hate this forum at times.

"oh no, mr. delucia! don't say it's so!" my corps had phasing in their feet and their tubas played flat!? NEVER!!!

always finding something to be critical about. get over it.

if you march DCI, you're in a competitive sport, where you are judged and told the good and bad things. hell, they have "critical analysis" on cheerleading too, so all of you who whine about this need to build a bridge and get over it.

<**> to you DCP Liberals

What did he say during 2006 quarters?

He referred to the lack of a corps emotional peaks in terms of a male not attaining fluid release during relations ... The funny thing was he didn't get a lot of flack over it. Considering the way he got nailed for the "Get over it comment" regarding "The Cadets" show, that was suprising.

ampssuck

as Denis Leary said, in Demolition man...

"I've seen the future. It's a 47 year old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas drinking a banana broccoli shake singing I'm an Oscar Mayer weiner"

there are 2 ways to take criticism...either listen, accept, and deal with it, or crawl under a rock and cry like a baby...

I'm sick to death of political correctness...