New Competing All Age Corps for 2008

Derby City Knights will be playing the music of Emerson Lake & Palmer, Chick Corea, Chuck Mangione, and Bill Chase, so watch out Class A.

I can't wait to see what Derby City Knights with Matt Basey might crank out. Excelsior has a great start based on their minicorps stage appearance. Gasparilla and Austin Stars sure have me curious. Hope to see y'all out there in the near future...When you're ready.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, great artists to be pulling from DCK!

I for one was truly impressed with Derby this year in minicorps. A hell of a performance. Out on the street I heard there show while they were rehearsing and I couldn't pull myself away. Based on that they should be solid.

Still waiting for someone to do an all-Jimi Hendrix show. b**bs

Anyone.... anyone..... Bueller.... Bueller...... :lookaround:

Fran

Still waiting for someone to do an all-Jimi Hendrix show. b**bs

Anyone.... anyone..... Bueller.... Bueller...... :lookaround:

Fran

...All Along the Watch Tower, Cross Town Traffic, The Wind Cries Mary, ...etc!!! I can "hear" the show right now. :blink:

...All Along the Watch Tower, Cross Town Traffic, The Wind Cries Mary, ...etc!!! I can "hear" the show right now. :grouphug:

And for that "suicidal downer" effect..... "Hey Joe" would fit the bill.... :P

I'm tellin y'all.... it's time for a Hendrix show!!!!!!! B)

Fran

Do me a favor and grow at a pace that works for you.

Thats actually great advice.

Having been a part of a growing corps..I have been there and done that a year where we tried to bite off more than we could chew.The show was written with a JR corps in mind and about killed us old Phat Pharts.Not many of the members had a good time that season and we lost some very good members because of it.

Renegades director told me his secret to success.Take a look at the talent you have at the season and write the book/drill on a level where they can perform it.

Most all,,have fun.Write a book that entertains the fans like MCL did this season and the members will come back for more.

Thats actually great advice.

Having been a part of a growing corps..I have been there and done that a year where we tried to bite off more than we could chew.The show was written with a JR corps in mind and about killed us old Phat Pharts.Not many of the members had a good time that season and we lost some very good members because of it.

Renegades director told me his secret to success.Take a look at the talent you have at the season and write the book/drill on a level where they can perform it.

Most all,,have fun.Write a book that entertains the fans like MCL did this season and the members will come back for more.

Kinda my idea as well...I was in a great deal of foot pain around midway through the 06 Dream show...not so much because of the drill itself, but because it' hard on the body to march a Jr straight leg style when you have a Sr body