ATTENTION 27th Lancers alumni and friends!

Classic. :rolleyes:

I wanna hear the story about Disneyland in '75...oh please!!!!! b**bs

*sitting down with a big fat bowl of popcorn* B)

Oh, the story about when Terry got his picture taken with Mickey and Minnie!! That's a good one! ^0^

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, the story about when Terry got his picture taken with Mickey and Minnie!! That's a good one! ^0^

Yea yea yea, that's the one.... :rolleyes:

NOT EXACTLY :rolleyes:

Am I losing my mind?...or is it just old age.... I don't remember ever having my picture taken with those two rodents!

Help Jim..... :not%20me:

Am I losing my mind?...or is it just old age.... I don't remember ever having my picture taken with those two rodents!

You were passed out...google RodentFetish.com B)

You were passed out...google RodentFetish.com B)

That's possibly the most reasonable explanation,... but we're talking over (30) years ago!

These days I have a hard time remembering what I had for lunch a few hours ago!

For The Record,..... - I have NEVER personally met any member of Disneyland Security either!

......George B and Ike Iannessa (RIP) would tell us all "NOT to air the dirty laundry"! Let's clean up this forum and save all this GREAT material for the ALL-NIGHT Hospitality room at our 40th.

Shame on all of us for sharing online that our drum corps experience was the "most fun you could have with your pants on!" After all, these teasers are just the 2-7 Marketing Department enticing in the last straglers to join us Oct 12-14th at our 40th Anniversary Reunion!

Terry please, if anyone knows how to market something - it's got to be us

The idea is to "tease" our viewing audience into greater curiosity, forcing them to attend our banquet - and if they want to hear the whole, unabridged story, they will have to buy us beverages !!!!!!!

As George B used to say, "we're trying to sell more tickets"....

Now, about that Everett motorcycle cop, who drove onto the sidewalk as I was changing into my kilt.....

OOPS - double post.

Edited by LancerLegend

It's called diversion, my friend. Anyone want a room-mate for the reunion (and I need a ride to and from Revere)? PM me if possible.

I know this may seem "sad" to some of y'all but this will be Roger and mine's first trip away from Ryan for the weekend. So we are going to be very, VERY irresponsible! b**bs

Happy 27th day btw, today is our 5 year anniversary! :blink: