ATTENTION 27th Lancers alumni and friends!

How did all of us "Catholic School Boys" become a pack of washed-up Rock Stars????

The outside world looks at the reverence of the 27th Lancers like we all look at the "Clean-Cut" Beach Boys! Everyone is quickly finding out how many Dennis Wilsons we also had....

Time to save these savory moments for Plymouth!

George B and Ike Iannessa (RIP) would tell us all "NOT to air the dirty laundry"! Let's clean up this forum and save all this GREAT material for the ALL-NIGHT Hospitality room at our 40th.

Shame on all of us for sharing online that our drum corps experience was the "most fun you could have with your pants on!" After all, these teasers are just the 2-7 Marketing Department enticing in the last straglers to join us Oct 12-14th at our 40th Anniversary Reunion!

Remember the Partridge Family sing-a-longs while sipping fruit punch? Sitting around the camp fires that George and Patsy would fire up - oh!! I almost forgot - making S'mores and getting scolded by Lucy Patti if we took an extra Graham cracker!! Good times (sigh)! :P

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did all of us "Catholic School Boys" become a pack of washed-up Rock Stars????

The outside world looks at the reverence of the 27th Lancers like we all look at the "Clean-Cut" Beach Boys! Everyone is quickly finding out how many Dennis Wilsons we also had....

Time to save these savory moments for Plymouth!

George B and Ike Iannessa (RIP) would tell us all "NOT to air the dirty laundry"! Let's clean up this forum and save all this GREAT material for the ALL-NIGHT Hospitality room at our 40th.

Shame on all of us for sharing online that our drum corps experience was the "most fun you could have with your pants on!" After all, these teasers are just the 2-7 Marketing Department enticing in the last straglers to join us Oct 12-14th at our 40th Anniversary Reunion!

Terry,

Leave it to you to go all management on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine was the best you could have with your pants off! B)

And who you calling washed up???!!! :doh:

Remember kids, what do we say?

I know, I know...hggm hggm..."I had such a crush on you back than, but I was too bashful to say anything."

Atta boy Tiger... B)

Mine was the best you could have with your pants off! B)

Half my DCI Career I didn't wear pants and let me tell you wool kilts are itchy :P

Edited by john2780

Half my DCI Career I didn't wear pants and let me tell you wool kilts are itchy :P

Half your LIFE you haven't worn pants, Sunshine. Or is that the moon ("Starry starry night")

...and it goes without saying that they both made sure that each can was empty! I vaguely remember someone referring to it as "Can-Can" Artwork.... which was totally appropriate in 1978!

And my two cents to that story....

The next day the cops stopped by and confronted George B about it and the littering fine we were going to incur and he of course came and found me the drum major and started to yell at me about it, not telling me what it said or anything and I, having left prior to the can stacking said to him, "It wasn't us George, we would never do that, we're not that stupid." and George B turns to me and tells me that in fact we were that stupid spelling out Lancers, making it easy for the cops to find us.

Open mouth, insert foot.

Classic. :rolleyes:

I wanna hear the story about Disneyland in '75...oh please!!!!! b**bs

*sitting down with a big fat bowl of popcorn* B)

Classic. :doh:

I wanna hear the story about Disneyland in '75...oh please!!!!! b**bs

*sitting down with a big fat bowl of popcorn* B)

I tell you tonight, but only if you swear to never repeat :rolleyes:

I tell you tonight, but only if you swear to never repeat :rolleyes:

Oh, alright....gosssshhhhh. :(