I cringe everytime I....

Hah, agreed. Boo to booing also. Anybody who boo's, I'm sorry to say, actually I'm not, is a complete a**hole to the people in the corps. Maybe its not your style of music. Perfect to go grab some food or something, just don't ruin it for everyone else.

Also when the trumpet soloist for SCV cracked a little at semi's in the opening solo, I don't know how he did finals though. I felt more sorry for him, because that would just totally throw me off. Especially if you're not used to messing up like that, even though it wasn't big. Also I didn't really cringe, but when a bari/euph came in early right before SCV's opening hit, I was like "aww that sucks". Not too bad though, plus they're turning around right before it, I know how that is.

Cadets narration worked in most parts, but there's a section somewhere around the middle where I just got really bored. They still need good music even if they're gonna have narration.

Im cringing right now as I wait for someone to freak out about your post :P

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cringe every time someone says they "crigne" everytime someone cringes at the narration. :P

DANGIT.

Oh well, I'm just going to leave it that way. So there.

everytime I saw Cavaliers guard throw all their stuff all over the place across the field and at each other near the end of their show... and catch it all! :doh:

Edited by GGarrett

Every time I logged into DCI's Platinum Membership to stream a show I cringed waiting to see what would happen, and even watching shows that worked, I cringed frequently waiting for it to freeze up (happened at least half a dozen times per show) or something.

We have a WINNER!!...NO doubt...did that ever suck or what..They really need to get their collective #### together

Every time I hear myself frack on our closer right at the mellophone impact.

Half note, Half note, spleeeaaahhhhhhhhhhh...

=\

Edited by Mello - Benji

I cringe everytime I hear bd 07 and hear almost the exact 2000 show...

not even remotely true...the closers alone are miles apart.

Edited by siLk

not even remotely true...the closers alone are miles apart.

perhaps hes referring to the two bars in 2000 that sound like the end of the opener in 07.