Emmaus Sentinels Alumni Corps!

If you were ever an Emmaus Sentinel, had a family member that was part of the corps or always wanted to be a Sentinel, come and help us celebrate Emmaus' 250th anniversary! In August of 2009, there will be an anniversary parade and the borough would like to have the Sentinel's be a part of the celebration.

There will be an open house at the Wingate Inn, Rte. 78 & 222 in Allentown, Pa on October 28th, 2007 from 2-5 P.M. in the West Room.

For more info either pm me or call

Tracy Dell at 610-965-3502

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were ever an Emmaus Sentinel, had a family member that was part of the corps or always wanted to be a Sentinel, come and help us celebrate Emmaus' 250th anniversary! In August of 2009, there will be an anniversary parade and the borough would like to have the Sentinel's be a part of the celebration.

There will be an open house at the Wingate Inn, Rte. 78 & 222 in Allentown, Pa on October 28th, 2007 from 2-5 P.M. in the West Room.

For more info either pm me or call

Tracy Dell at 610-965-3502

Good luck with your project Tracy! Being from the Lehigh Valley I remember seeing the Sentinels in many parades when I was still in the area. ^OO^

Thank You , come on up and check us out on Oct 28th

I'll be there!

Belevederes north of me and Sentinals to the east announcing plans within a few weeks of each other. COOL :)

Good luck, marched with a few Sentinels in the late 70s after the corps broke up. Great corps folks...

I was in the Army with a guy who had marched in the Sentinels, but this was quite some time back.

(And before anyone starts, we were NOT in the Union Army)

I seem to recall his name being Dave Naus. Anybody know if he's still around??

Andy

I will make sure to tell all the guys from Phoenix....

bump

There will be an open house at the Wingate Inn, Rte. 78 & 222 in Allentown, Pa on October 28th, 2007 from 2-5 P.M. in the West Room. For more info either pm me or call Tracy Dell at 610-965-3502

hmm, I might be able to get to this, I miss hearing that corps name in circulation

got a good old picture to post along with the initial entry?

love to see it