Slim pickings for DCA corps in the South......

I'm tryin to talk a buddy into goin, it's the night before the family goes back to illinois for turkey day

It looks like BC is a "no go" for the HEB Thanksgiving Parade in downtown H-town. Just a logistical nightmare.

Not a big fan of parades, but that is a real nice one in that you can scream off a few "medium high notes" down the canyons of buildings and hear the echoes in some places. The TV coverage is pretty sweet too.

You guys have almost successfully highjacked a thread on DCP, way to go.

Thomas, I am making a kid from Sugarland a priority in getting him on the bassline for 2008. Oh I am also looking for 5 more baris, so I can play in the euph line. So keep your ears open for some more of that Louisiana talent.

Yes, LSU is my fav. SEC team (this is arranged from marriage). Go Tigers and beat the tide tomorrow.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like BC is a "no go" for the HEB Thanksgiving Parade in downtown H-town. Just a logistical nightmare.

Not a big fan of parades, but that is a real nice one in that you can scream off a few "medium high notes" down the canyons of buildings and hear the echoes in some places. The TV coverage is pretty sweet too.

Thomas, I am making a kid from Sugarland a priority in getting him on the bassline for 2008. Oh I am also looking for 5 more baris, so I can play in the euph line. So keep your ears open for some more of that Louisiana talent.

Yes, LSU is my fav. SEC team (this is arranged from marriage). Go Tigers and beat the tide tomorrow.

Last yr. I didn't march the HEB parade and decided to just sleep in that morning until I was awaken by our cadence being played over national TV. I rolled over only to see our Corps marching up the street to the GCS cadence so I decided this yr. I would not pass up that opportunity.

Looking forward to working with the kid your bringing. Is he on my contact list?

I have to admit I really can't stand LSU even though I've taken summer courses there. I don't have a fav. team in the SEC, 'cause I'm still a Big East fan, that and the LSU Legion dislikes Joe McKnight the new Reggie Bush like replacement at USC.

Go Orange! :huh:

Last yr. I didn't march the HEB parade and decided to just sleep in that morning until I was awaken by our cadence being played over national TV. I rolled over only to see our Corps marching up the street to the GCS cadence so I decided this yr. I would not pass up that opportunity.

Looking forward to working with the kid your bringing. Is he on my contact list?

I have to admit I really can't stand LSU even though I've taken summer courses there. I don't have a fav. team in the SEC, 'cause I'm still a Big East fan, that and the LSU Legion dislikes Joe McKnight the new Reggie Bush like replacement at USC.

Go Orange! :huh:

Thomas Thomas Thomas. It's all about the Hawkeyes

Sry to you too BC

Thomas Thomas Thomas. It's all about the Hawkeyes

Sry to you too BC

When did you enroll into Iowa St.?

When did you enroll into Iowa St.?

Not Iowa st, U of I

well, there are more DCA Southern corps popping up all the time....

Rockport, TX

Ok, I need a flag / guard person to come to school and sorta trick the dance line into doing some simple flag work.

Anyone in the New Orleans area up to the fun and games of deception ?

Ok, I need a flag / guard person to come to school and sorta trick the dance line into doing some simple flag work.

Anyone in the New Orleans area up to the fun and games of deception ?

depends on the type of games and deception

so BC how bout them hawkeyes

so BC how bout them hawkeyes

HOW 'BOUT THE ILLINI NATION!!!!

:blink:

but still, go boilers.

Can you believe the guy that kicked the winning field goal for Indiana in the bucket game's name was Austin Star????

b**bs