DCA Videos

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still nothing as of now, am waiting patiently for the DVDs

What is taking so long though, the production isnt that of a Hollywood movie

Had to edit out the narration,,, The incessant over amplified pit noise,,, The time it took to rehash the field,,, Do you know how long it takes to get your reed Juuuust right and in tune on a September evening?

Cleaning that up takes time ya know!

Oh wait,,, this is DCA your talking about,,,

Sorry!

Remember,

Sr Drum & Bugle Corps!!

****UNPLUGGED****

*IMHO

*This disclaimer has been added to my statement by my legal staff. Any statement made by me or anyone resembling me cannot be misconstrued as a direct or indirect comment that could be considered a personal attack on the first or second part of the third parts is parts.

Edited by WayBackBuc

Had to edit out the narration,,, The incessant over amplified pit noise,,, The time it took to rehash the field,,, Do you know how long it takes to get your reed Juuuust right and in tune on a September evening?

Sorry!

Remember,

Sr Drum & Bugle Corps!!

****UNPLUGGED****

*IMHO

*This disclaimer has been added to my statement by my legal staff. Any statement made by me or anyone resembling me cannot be misconstrued as a direct or indirect comment that could be considered a personal attack on the first or second part of the third parts is parts.

LMAO. Thio one time at band camp..

Can anybody tell me how to go about purchasing DVD's & CD's of DCA corps ?

Sorry!

Remember,

Sr Drum & Bugle Corps!!

****UNPLUGGED****

*IMHO

lol, but seriously can we stop harping on the Cadets already

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, do we have to!?! It's so much fun. And easy!

Im not ragging just on the Cadets, Just a bit of sarcasm about what the heck has happened to Drum & Bugle Corps, Its pitiful! With DCI leading the way to becoming a big marching band association. DCI will not get another dime from me, not that they give a rats ### about me or any other real Drum Corps fan. If DCA follows the path that DCI has,, Well they wont get a dime from me either. Im sure that Im not alone in feeling this way. Some would say that I'm an old fart and should stay home, I don’t give a rats ### about them! B)

* IMHO

Sr Drum & Bugle Corps!!

****UNPLUGGED****

Just received my dvd of the final of the Buccaneers only. I am most pleased with the dvd. Loved the different angle shots, the highlighting of different sections, the close-ups, the music quality, just to mention a few.

I really hope the Cd's come soon.