DCA Videos

I received my Final's video on Friday

The quality is very good, the production is very professional, it is worth the price ( IMHO ).

The corps are all very good ( Brigadiers were my favorite performance ).

In an age of talk show's shutting down due to a writer's strike, public speakers like androids who read off of teleprompters, the work of Fran Haring is just too good - spontaneous speech and great professionalism - hopefully his wife continues to recover and he can continue as the voice of DCA, they are fortunate to have him.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In an age of talk show's shutting down due to a writer's strike, public speakers like androids who read off of teleprompters, the work of Fran Haring is just too good - spontaneous speech and great professionalism - hopefully his wife continues to recover and he can continue as the voice of DCA, they are fortunate to have him.

Holy mackerel...... are you sure you were listening to the right guy?????? :P

The only spontaneous speech for me at Finals was the scores.....I made them all up. b**bs

J/K of course!!!

Seriously....THANK YOU very, very much for the kind words. Yes, both Barbara and I plan to be back on the drum corps trail in 2008. We look forward to seeing all our old (and new) friends!

Fran

Holy mackerel...... are you sure you were listening to the right guy?????? :P

The only spontaneous speech for me at Finals was the scores.....I made them all up. b**bs

J/K of course!!!

Seriously....THANK YOU very, very much for the kind words. Yes, both Barbara and I plan to be back on the drum corps trail in 2008. We look forward to seeing all our old (and new) friends!

Fran

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I'VE HAD ALL WEEK! SEE YOU THERE FRAN! :lookaround:

Just got my DVDs. Will have to wait till tomorrow to watch them, but excited nonetheless at having them. Now if only DCI could hurry up and ship their DVDs.

Dave, it takes longer to ship DCI's DVD's because they actually care about what the production quality looks like. <_<

Indeed. I have been very satisfied with the last two years. Looking forward to this year.

I actually had a chance tonight to watch a couple of DCA shows (Cabs, Bucs). I was watching on my portable DVD but the camera angles were okay. Most of the important stuff was caught. Picture quality was decent. All that having been said . . . there is much room for improvement.

Still havent gotten mine yet, I'm waiting