So cal Corps

I'm sure it's all a coincidence. Since the day is spread over several hours I can imagine a kid interested in a corps could "hop" from one place to the other to check things out on the other side of the fence, so to speak.

:grrr: DOH!

Silly me.

VK's parade rehearsal is on the 14th, Open House/parade practice is on the 21st and Audition weekend is the weekend AFTER Thanksgiving.

I'll still be seeing you in the lot on the 14th (Got my uni ready for the Spooktacular Parade!)

Nancy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!

My Audition Itinerary for Saturday

10:00AM - Impulse

12:00PM - Lunch

1:00PM - Velvet Knights

5:00PM - Dinner

6:00PM - Gold

My Audition Itinerary for Sunday

10:00AM Kingsman Star

12:00PM Lunch

1:00PM Pacific Crest

Sounds like a fun weekend to me! b**bs

Wish it was that easy.

All but Gold are close to each other... and I haven't heard anything happening in the Kingsmen Kamp YET.

BTW...you forgot Mystikal and Incognito (Their Open House is in December)

Edited by neholgate

Wish it was that easy.

I'll bet it might be somewhat possible if you cut it all in half. How about something like this?

My Satuday Audition Itinerary

10:00PM - Impulse

12:00PM - LONG lunch and drive time

5:00PM - Velvet Knights (I know they are only right up the road but it's Southern California traffic so you had better give yourself five hours to get 4 blocks)

My Sunday Audition Itinerary

All Day - One other additional corps of your choice

You can't squeez in everybody this way but HEY! You just auditioned for 3 corps in one weekend. NOT BAD! b**bs

Edited by dsb2007

well the way i see it. theres a lot of young kids that cant travel to far. so incognito and synergy allows students to join for a almost nothing. do some gigs and fundraise and perform. Hoping that one day these kids who want to go up to the big boys can get up there. The sad part is, there is a lot of schools in so cal that dont have a clue what drum corp is. And by joining these groups they have a better idea. A lot cant even afford to do indoor or field seasons, so they dont know whats out there.