Benefit dinner for Jerome Kimbrough

I just spoke with him a few minutes ago... he's just as nutz as always.... :grrr:

It looks like he will be in for a while longer. Hopefully he will be home in time for his dinner!!!!!!

We're thinking of turning it into a roast.... anyone wanna take some shots at the big guy??? NOV 17th would be the time :P

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please post the details as soon as possible.

I will Tommy. I should have all the info squared away by Sunday. Then we will put out a full flyer on the night.

Also, just to get started.... I will be contacting as many of the corps directors as possible to help us to prepare for our tricky tray. If you don't know what it is, a tricky tray is an auction where people purchase tickets and then place tickets in a bucket to win a specific prize... its run much like a fifty/fifty only the winner gets the item that is being raffled off.

We will be asking the corps to donate an item or theme prize to be auctioned off. For further info you can contact me.

I will Tommy. I should have all the info squared away by Sunday. Then we will put out a full flyer on the night.

Also, just to get started.... I will be contacting as many of the corps directors as possible to help us to prepare for our tricky tray. If you don't know what it is, a tricky tray is an auction where people purchase tickets and then place tickets in a bucket to win a specific prize... its run much like a fifty/fifty only the winner gets the item that is being raffled off.

We will be asking the corps to donate an item or theme prize to be auctioned off. For further info you can contact me.

John,

I'm definately interested in the dinner. I will try to throw an email your way, but if I don't I hope you see this.

is the tricky tray goin to be the same nite?

I definitely want to know the details of this dinner, Jerome and I marched together and he is a great guy with a big heart.

Hey John. So sorry to hear about Jerome, I only met him briefly but I've always heard great things about him and not just his playing!!!!!!

I'll let my guys know whats goin on and hopefully I'll get to catch up with you finally!!!!!

I'll also get out something for the tricky tray (whatever that is :worthy: )

a tricky tray is a gift basket with all sorts of items in it! :worthy:

i had major confusion with that term last year too Holly!