Benefit dinner for Jerome Kimbrough

The friends of Jerome Kimbrough will be sponsoring a benefit dinner to help our dear friend......

As many of you know, Jerome is a lifelong member of the drum corps community. He started of in the Bridgemen Kidets, then on to 5 seasons with the Bridgemen, 2 seasons with the Garfield Cadets, and over 20 years with the Bushwackers.

Because of physical ailments, Jerome lost his foot two weeks ago.

Now before you go feeling horrible for him, he is in great spirits!!! He wants everyone to know he is OK, and looks forward to resuming his very active lifestyle and getting back to his career as a chef. However he has been in the hospital for quite some time and will remain there for some time longer.

So...

We, Jerome's family and friends, will be hosting a benefit dinner at St Andrews in Bayonne, NJ on the night of November 16th. It will be a night of fun, food, and drink... but most of all, all the proceeds of the event will be used to get Jerome "back on his feet" again!

We need as much help and support as we can get to make this night a great success!!!!!!!!!! I will follow this with more information about the time and details of the event.

If you are interested in attending, please email me at friendsofjerome@bridgemen.com for more information.

we look forward to a big crowd and a great night!!!

Edited by johnric

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will cover the costs for the event... so all donations can be made payable directly to Jerome Kimbrough.

and mailed to

"Friends of Jerome"

C/O

G&R Commodities

571 Bloomfield Ave

suite 204

Verona, NJ 07044

Thanks, John...... Jerome is a great guy, even if he does make fun of my shirts. :P I wish him well in his recovery!

Fran

Good lord John. This is a shock. Send our best wishes to Jerome for a speedy recovery.

Please keep us informed.

J

Woah. This is a shock, and a bummer, to hear about. Jerome obviously has a lot of friends, which is cool.

Jerome, I'm sending some good West Coast vibes your way, towards a speedy recovery. Get well soon!

Lee Rudnicki

Please post the details as soon as possible.

I remember Jerome mentioning a couple years back his diabetes was threatening his foot. Best wishes and prayers go out to him. You cant keep a good man like Jerome down for long!!