no it's not. :nervous:

THANK YOU! I said Cpl. Agarn because of the looks first, likability second and competency was totally disregarded! I must say though that.... awh never mind; Sgt. O"Rourke want to see me in his office fight away!

The Corps: Is it The Utica Executives?

The Player: No idea!

"well now that i saw your pic and the slide show you look familiar to me so i know as from our pm's that we met way back in the day. somethings i can remember and some not. this i do."

Don, I'm sure we must have crossed paths somewhere at shows in the '60's. That seems like another lifetime ago, doesn't it? I hope you enjoyed my daughter's slideshow. Check out the other videos listed there on the right side when you get a chance. I think you'll enjoy the drumming.

"well now that i saw your pic and the slide show you look familiar to me so i know as from our pm's that we met way back in the day. somethings i can remember and some not. this i do."

Don, I'm sure we must have crossed paths somewhere at shows in the '60's. That seems like another lifetime ago, doesn't it? I hope you enjoyed my daughter's slideshow. Check out the other videos listed there on the right side when you get a chance. I think you'll enjoy the drumming.

yup i'l be checking them out. ya know i like good drumming.

The Corps: Is it The Utica Executives?

The Player: No idea!

YES! Utica Execs ... now think of a lead sop that played there and in the Brigs and in Sky ...

:-)

Edited by ajlisko