Andy is correct. That is my old roommate, "Ralphonzo", before he moved on to fame and fortune with Santa Clara. Now, if anyone can guess the Gerry Kelsey look-alike in the middle, you'll have a full house.

Funny line, 'Bucs. I know you were "there". We all were. ("Ooo,Ooo, the Magic Bus!") Drum corps in the '60s and '70s. What a trip!

Hey Frank ... how's the lip? ... missed you at the Sky/BHOF I&E show in Garfield ... hope to see you at the Bridgeport show on March 29th ... oh ... and wasn't Gunga Din the third roommate? ... which one was Jack Tripper? ... LOL ...

Andy "always pluggin' the I&E shows" Lisko

Edited by ajlisko

Moe, Larry and Curly?
Brian O'Connell in the middle ... Dorritie on the right ... they used to be regulars at the Bpt PAL rehearsals when Sasso was teaching us ...

:-)

I hear tell there's a story behind that photo...

(from SunSop66)

"Brians mom couldn't make out who was who because the 3 of them looked so much alike "en shako", so she asked them to take the shakos off."

FTD? Bob? :worthy:

I hear tell there's a story behind that photo...

(from SunSop66)

"Brians mom couldn't make out who was who because the 3 of them looked so much alike "en shako", so she asked them to take the shakos off."

FTD? Bob? :worthy:

I hope Bob answers you word for word like he said in an email to me. Too funny!!

I hope Bob answers you word for word like he said in an email to me. Too funny!!

Anything to please a lady.

"There were a couple of times during the 1966 season that my parents sat in the stands with Brian's mother. Brian O'Connell's mom could never pick Brian out when we were on the field. She regularly followed Frank or I from the stands thinking that one of us was Brian. That would last until Frank or I would step out to play a solo (B O'C was the best second soprano that ever lifted a leg! Sun Hall of Fame 2005) and she would say something like, "Darn it!, where is that boy of mine hiding!"

My dad took the picture to help Mrs. O with the identification. He too was a smart ###."

Edited by Bob Murphy

Well Nanci, I did "clean" it up just a little.... SunSop66 did use a few more words :worthy:

And no, the word filters here wouldn't have had any problems with it... :tic:

"There were a couple of times during the 1966 season that my parents sat in the stands with Brian's mother. Brian O'Connell's mom could never pick Brian out when we were on the field. She regularly followed Frank or I from the stands thinking that one of us was Brian. That would last until Frank or I would step out to play a solo (B O'C was the best second soprano that ever lifted a leg! Sun Hall of Fame 2005) and she would say something like, "Darn it!, where is that boy of mine hiding!"

My dad took the picture to help Mrs. O with the identification. He too was a smart ###."

:worthy: Thanks Bob!!

and Ralph on the right. I visited California in 1984 and saw him, had dinner with friends. He treated 'cause we treated him to dinner up north. Hey, I miss you Ralph, you are good people.

Awww, thanx Bob!

I think that's a riot!