Two men were sentenced to a fireing squad in a South American country. When asked for their last request, the first said:"I'd like to hear "Achey Breakey Heart " played one more time." The second, when asked said" Shoot me first".

This came from a musicain in a C&W band. I'll bet Donny & Hairbear can relate.

hmmmmmm.....dunno, but word is they both can dance the "Boot Scootin' Boogie".............doh-si-doh

Hey, only 13 to go.............whooooooooooooooo hoooooooo

J

Two men were sentenced to a fireing squad in a South American country. When asked for their last request, the first said:"I'd like to hear "Achey Breakey Heart " played one more time." The second, when asked said" Shoot me first".

This came from a musicain in a C&W band. I'll bet Donny & Hairbear can relate.

Have we given up on # 4 & 5?

Not really giving up but, there's been no clues to guide us along ... #4 looks a bit like the Boston Crusaders Alumni DM ... no idea on #5 ... Andyroo seemed to know them all ... and they all seem to be from the Cardinals/Cambridge era of the 50's/60's ...

:-)

Not really giving up but, there's been no clues to guide us along ... #4 looks a bit like the Boston Crusaders Alumni DM ... no idea on #5 ... Andyroo seemed to know them all ... and they all seem to be from the Cardinals/Cambridge era of the 50's/60's ...

:-)

Bea? Andy? Wanna give some clues here?

Have we given up on # 4 & 5?

I guess this means #4 is not Rich Tardie?

hmmmmmm.....dunno, but word is they both can dance the "Boot Scootin' Boogie".............doh-si-doh

Hey, only 13 to go.............whooooooooooooooo hoooooooo

J

My wife and I took line dancing lessons. Boot Scootin boogie is the first thing we learned. Then came the Watermelon Crawl! :thumbdown:

Yo!!! Jim!!!! Don't mess wit anudder representative of The Lollipop Guild......saw 'Skee' and his wife Saturday night. He was his usual impeccably spiffy self.

J

Did someone order another helping of short?