Would that be G.D. or J.M?

Puppet

I saw G.D. on Sat. Still as nice as he is gifted and talented!

I believe the guy carrying the contra is C.W., originally with St. Brendan's, of Clifton.

Sat in with Brassmen, in Bridgeport, and plan to again, in Elverson.. great fun, and a real privilege!

Bill Moore

I believe the guy carrying the contra is C.W., originally with St. Brendan's, of Clifton.

Bill Moore

Bill, this was 1965, think DM

Tim

Hey, Fossil50.... who's the left half of the duet?

LOL. That be me!

We started the season with 3 lead baris, Bob Gaff, Baby John and me. Bob left for the AF Academy mid July so I took his spot in the duet for the rest of the season.

2 Contras were Joe Hudzik and Danny Murphy R.I.P.

Extra credit, name the 1 year drum major.

LOL. That be me!

We started the season with 3 lead baris, Bob Gaff, Baby John and me. Bob left for the AF Academy mid July so I took his spot in the duet for the rest of the season.

Russo?, Cossetti, Cornwell or Gumbo.

Sat in with Brassmen, in Bridgeport, and plan to again, in Elverson.. great fun, and a real privilege!

Bill Moore

Bill - Must have been great! I'm sure that group is just as intense as they always were.

I've really been incapacitated the past couple of months (I was supposed to write a piece for the Website and couldn't (tell them I'm sorry I let them down - I'm not even supposed to be sneaking around on my laptop - I keep it under my mattress which is why I'm on mostly at night when the staff isn't around. This is the only site I have access to not even my email. I love them and miss them all. PM me and I'll give you the details. No, I'm not in jail! Those who know, know who Puppet is. K?

Sorry for the intrigue, everybody. But DCP is the only way I can keep my mind active and fertile, right now. Thanks for letting me play.

Puppet

LOL. That be me!

:withstupid: I thought it'd be fun for a change to have the actual person featured... name them self !!

For those that don't know Timmy... his last name is Campbell. Hence all the *soup* comments.

Timmy, Did you see Puppet's question about the chin straps?

:withstupid: I thought it'd be fun for a change to have the actual person featured... name them self !!

For those that don't know Timmy... his last name is Campbell. Hence all the *soup* comments.

Timmy, Did you see Puppet's question about the chin straps?

Yes I did, I seem to recall it was only a certain individual who designed that fashionable accessory. Actually, back then with inspection and all, chin straps were correctly placed and the little tab was centered under the chin. OMG I'm having a Fossil moment.

Anyone name the drum major yet? He and I had something in common years later in terms of profession.

Good to see Puppet, Tim and billm contributing...........oh yeah and a big thanks to Marilyn Chambers and Joe