And it has nothing to do with 151 rum. :w00t:

Fran

THOSE days are long gone.... :flower:

Me: "Well.... since I was born in 1958 and never actually saw either of those corps perform, and in fact didn't know drum corps existed until 1967 or so... then no.... I don't know the guy. I'm sorry to hear he passed... but I am clueless here." :w00t:

Fran

1967??? You should have stopped by my corps then, I could have bought you a beer. Or at least turned you on to Uncle Nicks wail juice bucket. :flower:

Honestly, I run into this from time to time at alumni shows.

No offense to anyone..... but some folks (not you, Glenn or Mike, or anyone in particular on this thread) figure that since I emcee some alumni-corps shows and enjoy watching alumni corps perform, than I know every single person who's ever marched in drum corps.

Them: "Hey Fran.... so-and-so passed away."

Me: "Who's so-and-so????"

Them: "You know... he marched in (insert name of corps here) back in 1958 or so.... then went on to (other corps) in the early 60s. So I'm sure you've heard of him/know him."

Me: "Well.... since I was born in 1958 and never actually saw either of those corps perform, and in fact didn't know drum corps existed until 1967 or so... then no.... I don't know the guy. I'm sorry to hear he passed... but I am clueless here." :flower:

:w00t::flower::flower:

Fran

I get that too. in fact a few times, people were in...uh...such a shape, they thought I was my dad

Ain't that the truth. Now days, a Bud Light is a fling.

wow, you're cheap and easy :w00t:

Jeff, I just sent you a FB friends suggestion asking you to add Martybucs and to him to add you. (I also sent a PM asking if he's ok..)

Martybucs FB reply.... (Some of his reply has been omitted by me, in part, he said)

Re: DCP?

Hi Tony,

Yeah, my DCP is inactive. I was getting some real smart ### harrassment from some of the youngsters and I don't need that grief.

I've been on facebook a lot, though. Probably, too much!

Recently have been diagnosed with type II diabetes and I'm working real hard on trying to control that and I'm having good results.

Tell Don and everyone thanks for their concern...

Thanks, for thinking of me...it means a lot.

Marty

well i hope he accepts my request

and i apologize if i am one of the young punks

Martybucs FB reply.... (Some of his reply has been omitted by me, in part, he said)

that god he's ok. that's why i try to stay off the threads in the other section. tony tell him he's welcome back in whoville. he's safe here. he made my laugh my arse off.

well i hope he accepts my request

and i apologize if i am one of the young punks

..cmon man........you know your good.