Happy Birthday Puppet!! Where you at?? (asked with my best Floridian)

I think he's "hiding" over on Facebook... :tongue:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1085921299

Everyone who is going to Harrisburg have fun!!!

We'll miss youse guys!!! (Give Rick a hug from Donna and me-self) :tongue:

Innocent? That's like me saying I'm a natural redhead....

:tongue:

Your not? :tongue:

Well... I can't sleep and I have a long drive to do...so a little Dicemanradio is just the ticket to put me in the mood for Harrisburg!

And I want to name the current guess whoer... but I don't want a kewpie before I leave town! LOL!

Help a guy out will ya, Don! :tongue: just kidding, my friend!

Hey Don Solinger: I am bringing a guitar to Harrisburg! Join me? At the after-Party we could put out a tip jar! :tongue:

Well... I can't sleep and I have a long drive to do...so a little Dicemanradio is just the ticket to put me in the mood for Harrisburg!

And I want to name the current guess whoer... but I don't want a kewpie before I leave town! LOL!

Help a guy out will ya, Don! :blink: just kidding, my friend!

Hey Don Solinger: I am bringing a guitar to Harrisburg! Join me? At the after-Party we could put out a tip jar! :tongue:

I'll bring the Ibanez along. Do you think we'll need to wear hard hats? :tongue:

I'll bring the Ibanez along. Do you think we'll need to wear hard hats? :tongue:

Nahh.... we'll be safe! It will be fun... We can get Tony White to take photos of us! You may have to do the singing! If I sing we WILL need hard hats! LOL!

hERE'S THE PLAN: We hook up at the afterparty, in the hallway, find a good spot to play and let it rip! They can't throw us out! :)

Nahh.... we'll be safe! It will be fun... We can get Tony White to take photos of us! You may have to do the singing! If I sing we WILL need hard hats! LOL!

hERE'S THE PLAN: We hook up at the afterparty, in the hallway, find a good spot to play and let it rip! They can't throw us out! :)

Oh-oh, if I do all of the singing I'll need my "word stand" :-)

Oh well, I'll just make up what I can't remember :tongue:

Oh-oh, if I do all of the singing I'll need my "word stand" :-)

Oh well, I'll just make up what I can't remember :tongue:

That's exactly what I do on a gig! "Phonetics" are a great thing! LOL! Most of the time everyone's drunk and they don't realize what words I am singing, nor do they care! We are just the "Jukebox"... :tongue:

Right after he was inducted into the PaDCHOF he gave me a CD of Liberty Bell from the mid 50's. Now I know why that was his favorite Corps, especially '57. God what a horn line, especially the counter point.

I competed against Liberty Bell as a member of the WRPC. Yes they were a powerhouse!

That's exactly what I do on a gig! "Phonetics" are a great thing! LOL! Most of the time everyone's drunk and they don't realize what words I am singing, nor do they care! We are just the "Jukebox"... :tongue:

As long as we don't have to play over Swinghouse we'll be OK:-)

Going to bed. Cya Saturday :tongue: