freddie is Skyliner material..... a regular party Animal......

:laughing:

Wait! What am I laughing at....ME TOO!!

(well, I used to be!)

yeah. now you sit home and play on your puter like the rest of us...............tongue.gif

Did you get the photo I sent to you?

nope, haven't seen anything from you in a long time.

I changed my email quite a while back...it is part of my sig. below and it's the same as my main feature post "Guess Who Mailbox". NanciD1213@gmail.com

Hope all is well with you!

I'm pleased to advise that Freddie has arrived safely in Rochester in preparation for his upcoming trip to DCUK and DCE Championships with additional sightseeing in London, Rome and Cologne... He seems quite excited about the trip...

• Like 1

I'm pleased to advise that Freddie has arrived safely in Rochester in preparation for his upcoming trip to DCUK and DCE Championships with additional sightseeing in London, Rome and Cologne... He seems quite excited about the trip...

Tom, Glad Freddie arrived safely now just keep him one step in front of the Pubs.... He loves those Black and Tans or Scotty's Soup with his Drum Corps......

Freddie's impersonation of airline food:

488661.jpg

:-)

• Like 1

freddie is Skyliner material..... a regular party Animal......

Donna even bought him a little Red and Black top... worthy.gif (Which I still say is BAC and Renegades' Red and Black.... My competition days history, sorry, some things are a little tougher to let go of. LOL *LOV YA BROTHER!*)

:laughing:

Wait! What am I laughing at....ME TOO!!

(well, I used to be!)

Oh, you still is!! devil.gif