I don't know why it's so hard to follow the rules....

I even wrote them twice in the main feature post.

"One at a time, please... Left to right."

and this part is important too:

"If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??"

You guys are going all helter skelter on me here...this is why I hate doing multiple features in one photo. I guess I'll have to crop them from now on...

Edited by NanciD

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

One @ a time, please... Left to Right: Guess Who # 485 ?

(click on pic to enlarge)

One at a time, please...Left to Right:

1. Mark Plotts - Westshoremen

2. ?? ??

# 5 is not garry ferris. that man is from the bucs and was the best of all time.

No kidding.. I'm not THAT freaking dumb... I was counting it as "per corps" not per person...(Blame Jim, he's the one that tricked me into coming over here)

And I thought that was you Ray....

Edited by Jaminbenb

"If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

You guys are going all helter skelter on me here...this is why I hate doing multiple features in one photo. I guess I'll have to crop them from now on...

well at least i didn't go all charlie manson this time..............tongue.gif

Edited by donincardona

No kidding.. I'm not THAT freaking dumb... I was counting it as "per corps" not per person...(Blame Jim, he's the one that tricked me into coming over here)

And I thought that was you Ray....

well you said gary ferris. how am i supposed to know your kidding? just stay over here and play with us. we take all comers. thumbup.gif

well you said gary ferris. how am i supposed to know your kidding? just stay over here and play with us. we take all comers. thumbup.gif

If i didn't march with you, I know like 15-20 people...I'd fail miserably....

But WAS that Gary?

(I did have the entire list, but I saw something about one at a time, so....)

Nanc ... give Fallon a pass ... he has the attention span of a gnat ... rules???? ... he don't follow no stinkin' rules!!!

:-)

• Like 1

Well, there goes flying anywhere anytime soon. :blink:/>/>

HAHA ... not many know that Ray is now the top Operations guy for Jetblue in Dallas ... let's see ... fighter pilot ... Viet Nam ... Jetblue ... Air Traffic Controller ... Long Island guy ... now living in Dallas via Boston ... linked with Sun, Archie, Hurcs, Boston, among others ... Oceanside Legionnaires ... I&E's in the 60's ... pith helmet ... BHOF ... now WDCHOF ... SOLID drum corps citizen ... don't be afraid to fly Glenn ... Ray's got yer 6 ...

:-)

Edited by ajlisko
  • Like 2

HAHA ... not many know that Ray is now the top Operations guy for Jetblue in Dallas ... let's see ... fighter pilot ... Viet Nam ... Jetblue ... Air Traffic Controller ... Long Island guy ... now living in Dallas via Boston ... linked with Sun, Archie, Hurcs, Boston, among others ... Oceanside Legionnaires ... I&E's in the 60's ... pith helmet ... BHOF ... now WDCHOF ... SOLID drum corps citizen ... don't be afraid to fly Glenn ... Ray's got yer 6 ...

I know Andy. Hey, Oceanside Legionaires. He must have marched with Cookie Kamerdin, my squad mate in 67 and 68 who laid sweetness to the main solo in American In Paris. That cat could play the chrome.