ahhhhhhhhhhhh 'tis true my friend........it had to do with a certain performance and song by the Musketeer Chorus and at an appropriate moment (in the spirit of true idiocy) I came a leaping in front of the singers and did my best imitation of spin, spin, drop, pose.............the audiences were usually in hysterics.....musta had something to do with the two pairs of sweatsox I had as a codpiece

Oh.............. the humanity! LOL!

Edited by hairbear

OK, it seems a shame to laugh alone.... care to join me??

I haven't "rocked the spandex" since the 80's. but then, I haven't had a 27 inch waist since the 80's

so I guess it all kinda works out even-like! ahhh the 80's: when the guys took two hours to get ready to go out and the women only took ONE hour!! "vanity, thy name was "big hair metal"!!

I haven't "rocked the spandex" since the 80's. but then, I haven't had a 27 inch waist since the 80's

so I guess it all kinda works out even-like! ahhh the 80's: when the guys took two hours to get ready to go out and the women only took ONE hour!! "vanity, thy name was "big hair metal"!!

Too Funny!!!