Didn't realize I was being cryptic... WGI is now a two week event in Dayton Ohio... Color Guard portion starts Thursday and goes through Saturday. At the Dayton arena, WGI has a sponsors area and DCA will be unveiling their new display booth there.

The guards go home on Sunday and the following Thursday the percussion groups take over through Saturday... the booth will be displayed both weeks.

Stop in and see the videos.

for info and schedule for those events go to www.wgi.org

Well, to me... if you aren't talking about drums and or bugles.... I'm lost.

But, thank you for clarifying. I appreciate it.

My poor Mom went to a Colorguard indoor show recently and she burned her foot. And it's taking a very slow time healing!

And the last time *I* went to an indoor colorguard show it was all prerecorded music and the drummers that performed were barefoot. I wasn't real impressed. It pretty much turned me off.

glen be glad she emails you. i must be in the dungeon cause she never replies to me anymore. i have the queens scorn. :huh2:

Seriously? What the hell are you talking about? When have I ever NOT replied to you??

This is really bothering me. The only time that I can recall NOT replying to your email... was when we spoke on the phone. Hence, I didn't feel the need.

Am I forgetting something?

Edited by NanciD

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who # 414 ?

Not too difficult to figure the Corps on this one. I believe he came from the Selden crew also but not 100% sure. He Did, thougfh, live on Long Island.

Seriously? What the hell are you talking about? When have I ever NOT replied to you??

This is really bothering me. The only time that I can recall NOT replying to your email... was when we spoke on the phone. Hence, I didn't feel the need.

Am I forgetting something?

i emailed you yesterday...........relax i'm just kidding with ya.

Shhhhh... don't click / type so loud.... you'll wake Donna!

After this weekend I doubt she would have woken if I was yelling while typing... hehe shutup.gif

(She joined the Reilly Raiders Rifle Line a few weeks ago. St Patty's day parade in Baltimore, MD was her 1st performance with the Corps and the Stinger was her 2nd. Harrisburg will be number 3!)

As long as we're on that topic, Tony might fill us in with the latest on Billy Cobham who marched with the Sunrisers in the mid 60's.

"OT" (like I need another reason to go "OT"...LOL)

Congratulations to Sunrisers Alumnus Billy Cobham! thumbup.gif

Sunrisers congratulate Alumnus Billy Cobham for becoming part of The Smithsonian!

Through his performances with the Mahavishnu Orchestra, Billy is now included in this GREAT recording released by the Smithsonian Institute.

Jazz: The Smithsonian Anthology

JAZZ: The Smithsonian Anthology, the new 111-track, 6-CD, 200-page compendium of the great American musical invention, traces the turning points of this 20th-century tale through its legendary innovators and notable styles. The great American musical invention of the 20th century, jazz is an ever-youthful, still evolving music of beauty, sensitivity, and brilliance that has produced (and been produced by) an extraordinary progression of talented artists.

511 Celestial Terrestrial Commuters Mahavishnu Orchestra

For more information you can log on to: http://www.folkways.si.edu and click on the Jazz: The Smithsonian Anthology

Or you can also see the article in Time Magazine, April 4, 2011 issue.

Congratulations Billy!!

Bill's FB site:

https://www.facebook.com/Bombaychill

Alumni FB:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunrisers-Alumni/146197801361

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way...

Guess Who # 414 ?

That's one of the DMs of the New York Kingsmen. The one that Glenn told a story about not too long ago. I've already named him when the picture of the other New York Kingsmen was featured. His initials are DS.

i emailed you yesterday...........relax i'm just kidding with ya.

OMG! You are right. my apologies.

You send me so much ####... how am I to keep track? LOL

Here I sit, waiting with baited breath for Don to send me an email. LOL!!!

Anyway, do you have any clue on # 414?