OMG Could We Have Been So Young?

Winter Guard 1975

top: Patty Williams & I

Middle left: Kelly Gaitens & Leroyce Lozon

Middle right: Patty & I again

Bottom: Bobby Hoffman

scan0014.jpg

Bobby taught the girls too for a little while, I didn't meet him ... will have to ask our alumni. East meets west and west meets east or vice versa. Thanks for posting the photos.

Edited by lindap

AAG was busy in 1974. Some highlights were Expo '74 and Lilac Festival, Spokane, Washington in May '74. World Cup Soccer Championship, Munich, Germany in July '74. The following were submitted to me by Debbie G. Alberta All Girls snare drummer '74. (Thanks Debbie). Tentative U.S. tour schedule and the last 2 photos of AAG and SCV drum practice sometime in August '74.

1974-doc-1.jpg

1974-pic-1.jpg

1974-pic-4.jpg

Speaking of legs and white boots:

BD212.jpg

This was drill team, pre-Blue Devils. Short skirts and HUGE rifles! I still have this one from the picture and can barely spin it anymore!

OK, I've been having some fun playing with other peoples' photos. You'll have to tell me if these are the true colors or not; all I did was run the color-corrector:

BD212.jpg

I just gotta say that our rifle section always had the big guns.

Rifleman.jpg

No. Really.

Puppet

Rifleman.jpg

Shorts? AAG D&B corps at Ygnacio Valley High School, Concord, California March 1977. Rehearsal.

1977-aag-concord-a.jpg

1977-aag-concord-a.jpg

Here is a pic. of one of the Glassmen's practice fields. The Champion Spark Plug Factory's parking lot.

dc12.jpg

dc12.jpg

Glassmen 75 somewhere in Canada

dc11.jpg

dc11.jpg

Debbie G., 1974 Alberta All Girls snare drummer requested to know which corps they practised with. This would be 1974 and somewhere either in Wisconsin or in or near Ithaca, New York, August 1974. Can someone identify which corps the girls practised with? Then I'll let Debbie G. know. She has fond memories of this. Thanks. :spitting:

1974-pic-2.jpg

1974-pic-3.jpg

1974-pic-2.jpg

1974-pic-3.jpg

AAG was busy in 1974. Some highlights were Expo '74 and Lilac Festival, Spokane, Washington in May '74. World Cup Soccer Championship, Munich, Germany in July '74. The following were submitted to me by Debbie G. Alberta All Girls snare drummer '74. (Thanks Debbie). Tentative U.S. tour schedule and the last 2 photos of AAG and SCV drum practice sometime in August '74. (Edited: Removed tour schedule to save space.)

1974-pic-1.jpg

1974-pic-4.jpg

1974-pic-1.jpg

1974-pic-4.jpg

Horn players/guard impersonators 1979. I'm on the right. :spitting:

8-SLRK_OS_OR_GR.jpg

Last one for now:

8-SLRK_OS_OR_GR.jpg