Chad Armbruster gone?

Heard from several sources that Blue Stars released Chad Armbruster. I went to the Blue Stars website and noticed that he's not listed, and Brad Furlano is in the Executive Director spot.

Question: What gives?

(sources also say that the move to Indy is ready to be finalized, if not already done...this, however, has not been confirmed)...

Heard from several sources that Blue Stars released Chad Armbruster. I went to the Blue Stars website and noticed that he's not listed, and Brad Furlano is in the Executive Director spot.

Question: What gives?

(sources also say that the move to Indy is ready to be finalized, if not already done...this, however, has not been confirmed)...

This is along the lines of what I have heard from people not in the Blue Stars org. The move to Indy is going to be flat out HUGE for them.

If Boston Crusaders hold all their winter camps in Florida and do spring training in New Hampshire are they still from Boston?

Edited by TSRTS13

Do you think the Blue Stars are in good, if not better, hands with Brad Furlano than with Chad Armbruster?

Probobly - I met chad before and he was iono - kinda strange. Maybe it's just me though...

I don't know why Chad was released. I like both Brad and Chad though, and I'd be alright with either one heading the corps.

Blue Stars aren't moving to Indianapolis. Just holding the winter camps there... facilities reasons, as someone mentioned. They're still very much from LaCrosse, WI. I agree with another previous poster citing the Boston Crusaders as an example of practicing primarily in locations different from their "base".

Edited by Supersonic