Hops Blog

Sometimes I swear you people look for every opportunity to bash on Hopkins and the Cadets at every turn. End the witch hunt, folks. It's getting old. Grow up.

Well, it did take almost 2 hours before it started this time. I think that is a record of some sort :P

I can just picture people sitting there staring at the blog entry thinking "Come on, what can I get mad about here... Gotta... find... something..."

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it did take almost 2 hours before it started this time. I think that is a record of some sort :P

I can just picture people sitting there staring at the blog entry thinking "Come on, what can I get mad about here... Gotta... find... something..."

Not mad. Just slightly irritated.

Sometimes I swear you people look for every opportunity to bash on Hopkins and the Cadets at every turn. End the witch hunt, folks. It's getting old. Grow up.

and yet those are others who post every single thing he posts on his blog as if it were the gospel.

it goes both ways.

and yet those are others who post every single thing he posts on his blog as if it were the gospel.

it goes both ways.

Who in this thread has done that?

Name one incident where that's happened on DCP....that's right, there are none.

No one takes his word as gospel. Some support him, some don't.

look back, i said as if it were the gospel. good or bad, anytime he posts something it gets posted here and picked apart.

it's just funny how often it happens

Who in this thread has done that?

the thread's existance is proof in itself. he posted something on his blog, it wound up here.

Someone posted it here for discussion/thoughts on the show concept. If you really think that's taking it as "gospel" you need to adjust your sense of reality.

yup, guess i'm out of touch.

just saying, hop could post tomorrow that purple koolaid is the best kind, and it would find it's way on here.

yup, guess i'm out of touch.

just saying, hop could post tomorrow that purple koolaid is the best kind, and it would find it's way on here.

If that happened I would have to stop supporting The Cadets.

Props and narration don't bother me but anyone who thinks that purple is the best is clearly no longer in touch with reality. Every sane person knows that red is where it is at