Earthquake...

Right on!

Hey, I hear thursday nights is going to be lesbian cruising night at the Whole Foods, I'm loving my new neighborhood!!!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

... and to think, all of these years I just thought the chicks were just there for the hummus. b**bs

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure that was the quake? ^0^

Though 15 seconds might be a bit er....short..... :P

Bite me.

If you're ever up in Boulder Creek (santa cruz mountains) EVERY night is Lesbian cruising night at the Whole Foods there. ^0^

Anthrax Ripple needs to set up a recruiting booth.

If you're ever up in Boulder Creek (santa cruz mountains) EVERY night is Lesbian cruising night at the Whole Foods there. ^0^

Okay, I'm reserving Wednesday nights at the new Trader Joe's in Oakland as "Middle-aged Hetero Cruising Night." Not sure what kind of a turn out we'll get, though.

Actually, I lived in Riverside, CA back in the late 80's/early 90's. I experienced two earthquakes in the time I lived there.

I've lived in Kansas for 13 years now. My town had its last tornado in 1921. I've never even heard the tornado sirens go off, other than during the monthly tests.

In 1995 (the last year I could find stats for Tornados in Kansas) there were 72 tornadoes that caused $3,383,257 in damage. In 1995, In Californaia, there were no earthquakes that caused any significant damage. I'll take my chances with the earthquakes.

In 1995 (the last year I could find stats for Tornados in Kansas) there were 72 tornadoes that caused $3,383,257 in damage. In 1995, In Californaia, there were no earthquakes that caused any significant damage. I'll take my chances with the earthquakes.

Oh yeah. And the wildfires, riots and mudslides. B)

mud-slide.jpg

mmmmm. Mudslides!

I know the news coverage of the fire scene is all over the place, but what is an update from someone out there? I heard that there was a call for a massive amount of trucks to help subdue the flames... What is an update on that?

I know the news coverage of the fire scene is all over the place, but what is an update from someone out there? I heard that there was a call for a massive amount of trucks to help subdue the flames... What is an update on that?

Wrong part of the State ... You need a SoCal update.

When the hills of los angeles are burning

Palm trees are candles in the murder wind

So many lives are on the breeze

Even the stars are ill at ease

And los angeles is burning

Edited by DCIHasBeen