San Francisco Renegades Open House

If anyone lives in the Sac. area, we are thinking about having a snare and tenor sectional on Sunday the 16th from 10-2 at Granite Bay High School. If you would like more info you can contact me at bighud1@aol.com Thanks, Dan

aka ... "How to create the best and biggest drum line the San Francisco Renegades have ever had"

Rock on guys.

It's a good season to be a Renegade. :cool:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAHHHH YEAH!!!! Any word on if there will be a couple more tenors there too?

Talked to Dave S. last night to let him know about the drum session this weekend. He said he's really interested so he's gonna come by and check it out. Jerry S. is also gonna try to make it out. 7 (there's that number again) snares if everyone shows up. Should be a good sectional... :cool:

Tell Jerry that if he doesn't march this season, I am sending two twin albino midget wrestler ninjas to his house on a mission to turn his left wrist into a pretzel.

Hey! I'm an identical twin, (three minutes apart), and might be classified as a midget, (5'3) to some that I've marched with who were well over six feet! Sis and I can be a lot of fun, but all she can play are quarter note paradiddles!

Any word on the status of our tenor friends Dan? I got Mike coming back Sunday. I figure if I just keep bugging him before every rehearsal I will keep him coming to practice. Will "K-dogg" be there?