Hawthorne Caballeros Present!

Can't please everybody

But this show has me driving over 3 hours to come to rehersal so it definitely pleases me!

Find out for yourself, SUNDAY!!!

See you at the Post on Sunday November 25th for the Open House. I will be the short mellophone player standing between Josh Katz and a vet tuba player to be named on Sunday.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving. Gobble Gobble.

VIVA LA HAWTHORNE!!

CABALLERO PRIDE!!

As it is my job to "ice down" that probable vet tuba player in preparation for Sunday (is this the year he will finally be the oldest dude marching?), I want to remind you, Andrew, that Doty lives in South Jersey and often works in the Dover area. Catch the ride North with him...you couldn't get a better Caballero Orientation. I know - been through it - got the medal and ring (championship, not wedding) to prove it!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it is my job to "ice down" that probable vet tuba player in preparation for Sunday (is this the year he will finally be the oldest dude marching?), I want to remind you, Andrew, that Doty lives in South Jersey and often works in the Dover area. Catch the ride North with him...you couldn't get a better Caballero Orientation. I know - been through it - got the medal and ring (championship, not wedding) to prove it!

This is true. At various times throughout my tenure I have enjoyed the ride up to Hawthorne with Doty. Always good times. After my weekend in Wildwood when I joined, the next weekend I rode up with Doty and Gordito. I learned a thing or two or three thousand on that two hour ride in the Dotymobile. I repeat, always good times!

As I am already posting, I'll provide Ponzo and all other fans of the nanosecond countdown to enjoy this update: 348,233,472,968,160 nanoseconds

This is true. At various times throughout my tenure I have enjoyed the ride up to Hawthorne with Doty. Always good times. After my weekend in Wildwood when I joined, the next weekend I rode up with Doty and Gordito. I learned a thing or two or three thousand on that two hour ride in the Dotymobile. I repeat, always good times!

As I am already posting, I'll provide Ponzo and all other fans of the nanosecond countdown to enjoy this update: 348,233,472,968,160 nanoseconds

Man that's too much for me...LOL

How about 4 days

See you all there.....

Edited by Cabstuba04

I feel a group Hug coming on.

It is always great to see the passion people have for our activity.

What do we have without the passion.

We have no reason to work hard every weekend.

We have no reason to try to perfect program that started on paper in November and bring to life on the field in the summer.

We would have no reason to put on the magic suits and most important we would have no reason perform for our fans.

Best of luck to every corps this season, have a Happy Thanksgiving.

I’ll get my Hug from Ponzo on Sunday.

Even with some of the cheapest gas prices in the country (2.95) I'd still welcome ANYONE who would be willing to carpool with me.

I don't bite... :)

Even with some of the cheapest gas prices in the country (2.95) I'd still welcome ANYONE who would be willing to carpool with me.

I don't bite... :)

Yeah but we are not too sure about Bill LOL.....

I’ll get my Hug from Ponzo on Sunday.

EEEWWWWW

I miss you too AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!! LOL

i love your pashion. look i will explain this one more time. this is my opinion. i have a right to my opinion. i'm not bashing and am not jeolous. i hung with the cabs back in the day. i knew micky petrone, jim costello, george tuthill and jack pratt. i loved those guys. i just personally am tired of latin music. i've heard it for44 years. actually it's not the music it's the same tunes i keep hearing . that's all it is. try and understand this. it's my opinion and i have a right to that. this is a free country and it allows me that right. john and i have discussions about things on dcp and we don't get personal. he has his opinion and i have mine. i see that we both respect each others views. now why is it that you can't?? just agree to dis agree and leave it at that. and good luck with your season.

Thank you, you have a very nice drum corps.

Hawthorne Forever. Go get em Cabs. You know who you are and you know what you need to do. You have our support. Just do me a favor and blow the house down. Bring the brass trophy back to Hawthorne.