Florida's Newest All Age Drum and Bugle Corps

I can't confirm until January. My husband and I are discussing moving back to CA and we have to make a definate answer by January 25th (that's when our lease is up for renewal).

When can I come over? Where am I going to go to watch night shuttle launches now? :(

100th post!

GO SUN DEVILS ^0^

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When can I come over? Where am I going to go to watch night shuttle launches now? :(

100th post!

GO SUN DEVILS ^0^

Anytime. Were going drinking around the world on Sunday. Wanna come?

Drum Corps is NOT evil!!!!!!!!!

Remember that next time you complain about your hip, back, or leg being in pain while marching. Drum corps is evil because you love it so much that no matter how badly you are hurting, you continue to do it.

I can't confirm until January. My husband and I are discussing moving back to CA and we have to make a definite answer by January 25th (that's when our lease is up for renewal).

I know Keith would love to have me. He's been a big fan of me since I won DCA Babe of the year back in 2005. :blink:

But you're married now! LOL Besides your husband is a good guy. You both are welcome!

Awe, thanks Keith. I know he'll be busy this winter teaching an indoor line and if we stay here in FL, he'll have a summer tech job elsewhere. I haven't decided what I am going to do if we don't move.

Awe, thanks Keith. I know he'll be busy this winter teaching an indoor line and if we stay here in FL, he'll have a summer tech job elsewhere. I haven't decided what I am going to do if we don't move.

I hope that you can do it. It would be nice to meet you. Plus I wanted to compliment you on your Avatar....that is just too cool! B)

I hope that you can do it. It would be nice to meet you. Plus I wanted to compliment you on your Avatar....that is just too cool! B)

Thank you! I love Cocoa Beach. It was such a beautiful day that day. I made my avatar with a software called Morph. It's really easy to use.