Wow, Oregon Crusaders had a great kickoff

Earlier today I receive an email from a DCP reader that I have never met before. He felt that my information was suspect and the Crusaders should pull me out of the shadows and expose as a trader. He assured me that he also has connections with the corps and in fact marched with the corps in the past, and then went on to threaten to me with what amounts to an inappropriate use of plumage. Can’t repeat their exact words, since this a family friendly forum, but I’ve been around the block enough to know how to properly use a plume and know that plumes just don’t go there. I might also add that the screen name that this individual gave is nowhere to be found on DCP. I suspect that this is just a drum corps counter intelligence drone trying to set me off in the wrong direction, fearing that I’m too close to the truth.

My intentions are not to harm the Crusaders or reveal their closely guarded competitive secrets. They are my home team and I wish them to crush their competitors with a fury the likes we have never seen in the drum corps world. The fact of the matter is that I really can’t reveal my intentions due my agreements with the National Competitive Plumage Alliance of North America, including Idaho. The N.C.P.A is in the process of finalizing deals with several completive marching units and to lie my cards on the table at this point would be dangerous. The hostile mailer knew that and tried to draw me in with a jab at my plumage passion. Unfortunately with international trade agreements and child labor laws, representing the marketing of completive plumage products is a dangerous occupation.

I hope that this message has met its intended target and there is not a need for the cryptic email messages to continue.

The Oregon Crusaders are off to an awesome start and I hope they keep up the momentum all the way the end.

Oh lord... :blink:

:beer:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to Cascake123@yowzersysems.com

The reason that I have not returned your emails is because they come back as undeliverable. The reason I haven’t posted the information that you have given me, is because it is old news and most people have moved on. I would suggest that you let it go, as well.

As for your information in regard to the OC’s supposed promotion video, Thank you. I never would have thought about that angle. I’m not going to share the information, because frankly, it’s just a little too volatile.

One of the things that I can share is that the video is 1 minute and 30 seconds long. Dick Cheney was born on January 30th. When you know that little fact, the video takes on a whole new perspective. :blink:

cheney.jpg

This picture was smuggled out by an informant.

Edited by argonaut

In response to Cascake123@yowzersysems.com

The reason that I have not returned your emails is because they come back as undeliverable. The reason I haven’t posted the information that you have given me, is because it is old news and most people have moved on. I would suggest that you let it go, as well.

As for your information in regard to the OC’s supposed promotion video, Thank you. I never would have thought about that angle. I’m not going to share the information, because frankly, it’s just a little too volatile.

One of the things that I can share is that the video is 1 minute and 30 seconds long. Dick Cheney was born on January 30th. When you know that little fact, the video takes on a whole new perspective. :blink:

cheney.jpg

This picture was smuggled out by an informant.

I just watched the video on the Crusaders website and I think your a little on the nutty side. In all due respect.

I can’t believe that you used your first post to question my mental stability. How dare you! :)

I have been involved in drum corps for over 30 years. I’ve been around enough to know about what is lurking around in the competitive shadows. The messages in the Crusaders video are hidden and would not be noticed by the casual drum corps enthusiast. The Crusader Intelligence Department knows how to get inside your head and persuade your subconscious to drive in the direction they want. One of the reasons that I have shed a little light on the subliminal messages contained inside the video is that one of the messages is too close to home. Let me ask you a question. Did you think I was a little nutty before you viewed the video?

A couple of years ago, the Cavilers had a show supposedly based on the popular spy character James Bond, also known as agent 007. Most fans looked at this show as simply a playful tribute to the popular movie series. On the surface it was, but if you know the world of drum corps espionage, you would have seen the subtle references to this ominous underground reality that has dominated the activity in the last two decades.

The Crusaders are good at it. I still have not determined completely the intended message they are trying to communicate with their supposed camp video, but I know something is there. Look at the video again. Check out the website in its entirety. If you still don’t see what I’m talking about, then you can continue to think I’m just some crazy fool full of paranoia. The truth will set you free.

Edited by argonaut

I really think you are reading too much into that video. You also do seem a little paranoid. I hope you can get some rest over the holiday. Perhaps DCI can provide you with some counseling recourses. 30 years is a long time to be involved in an activity, but it may have caused some damage. Good Luck.

I really think you are reading too much into that video. You also do seem a little paranoid. I hope you can get some rest over the holiday. Perhaps DCI can provide you with some counseling recourses. 30 years is a long time to be involved in an activity, but it may have caused some damage. Good Luck.

Hah.

I think you're reading too much into what he's saying.

:doh:

I have not even scratched the surface of reading the video. Get an audio recording devise, and record the audio of the video and play it backwards. You will hear “Inner connections, Inner connections, Live it” in the voice of the late jazz drummer Buddy Rich and the distant sound of Dr. Kibbinski laughing hysterically. It really is kind of creepy.

Maybe drum corps is just too complicated for you. That’s nothing to be ashamed of. You probably enjoy the activity in a purely artistic sense. I can respect that. Just enjoy the shows and don’t worry about what goes on under the radar. Believe me, life is a lot easier when you don’t constantly have to look over your shoulder. I wish sometimes I didn’t know. My life would probably be less stressful.

Edited by argonaut

I have not even scratched the surface of reading the video. Get an audio recording devise, and record the audio of the video and play it backwards. You will hear “Inner connections, Inner connections, Live it” in the voice of the late jazz drummer Buddy Rich and the distant sound of Dr. Kibbinski laughing hysterically. It really is kind of creepy.

Maybe drum corps is just too complicated for you. That’s nothing to be ashamed of. You probably enjoy the activity in a purely artistic sense. I can respect that. Just enjoy the shows and don’t worry about what goes on under the radar. Believe me, life is a lot easier when you don’t constantly have to look over your shoulder. I wish sometimes I didn’t know. My life would probably be less stressful.

Dude, seriously. I don’t know where you get your information, but I’m with ampfan, your getting played with. None of the things you are worried about are really true. They are just playing with you. There is no drum corps underground.