Best Holiday Wishes To You All

Hi all.....

Just want to wish safe travels to anyone who is venturing out for the long Thanksgiving weekend.

To all the corps who are having banquets/ open houses/rehearsals this weekend, I hope you all have fun..... and have full turnouts.... as you kick off your 2008 seasons!!!!!!

Fran

Fran,

I hope Barb is feeling alot better these days and that the two of you have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving . My motto Gobble , Gobble til you Wobble. I am going to South Jersey for the Holiday and home to Maryland for a surprise party Saturday for one of our fellow Rebels who will be 70 God bless his soul. Still plays and marches parades.

And to everyone have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for family, friends.

Edited by beagus

Fran,

Great sentiments as we enter this time. My best to you and Barbara.

Let's all be thankful for where we've been, where we are and where we are going.

Let's be thankful we can go at it on these boards and on a football field every summer, but when push comes to shove, we are all in this together!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Peace,

Dennis

and Fran... YOU, me and everyone who knows her (and even those who don't) have one HUGE thing to be thankful for this Thanksgiving...

BARBARA !!!

Her being at DCA 2008 will be enough miracle for all of us... and I know she will be there...

Back at you, Fran! Best wishes to Barbara for continued improvement! Your friends in Blue look forward to seeing you and Barbara sometime in the not-too-distant future.

Best wishes to all in the DCA community for a truly meaningful Thanksgiving and safe travels.

Fran ~ i hope you and Barbara have the Happiest of Thanksgivings!

and the same wishes go for all of you here too!

Yeah What he said LOL

Happy Thanksgiving...

Fran,

Great sentiments as we enter this time. My best to you and Barbara.

Let's all be thankful for where we've been, where we are and where we are going.

Let's be thankful we can go at it on these boards and on a football field every summer, but when push comes to shove, we are all in this together!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Peace,

Dennis

I would like to wish both you and Barb a great Thanksgiving and I hope to see the 2 of you this summer.

Hi all.....

Just want to wish safe travels to anyone who is venturing out for the long Thanksgiving weekend.

To all the corps who are having banquets/ open houses/rehearsals this weekend, I hope you all have fun..... and have full turnouts.... as you kick off your 2008 seasons!!!!!!

Fran

Fran,

Happy Thanksgiving from the great white north!