Shows by state

Bored at work today, because of all the ice and snow. Was watching this years DVD, and started wondering about the regular season shows.

Here in Iowa, we used to have quite a few shows. I think some years we had 8 or 9 shows. If I am not mistaken, we had 3 this year, and one of those ended up being a rainout standstill.

yeah, its crazy that we're down about half the last couple years, losing Charles City after 04(Charles City, which i miss as its where i first saw the corps i ended up marching with) and Cedar Rapids, which disappeared just last year. Both seemed to be pretty well attended.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only two in Oregon, Salem and Portland.

actually there is also one in Grants Pass too.... but this year things could be different. It varies on the location I guess.

North Carolina is pulling out 2 DCI shows now...both directly in part to crown, with a DCA corps trying to get things rolling too

Add one more for Ohio a second Toledo show is tentatively being planned just after the Annapolis Md show just before

DCI week in Indy . This will be a great show ! :tongue:

Traverse City was the other Michigan show. Dumb idea I think, having to travel all the way up in the peninsula just to have to go back down it to the next show. Even if a corps had a show in Wisconsin or Minnesota the next day, traveling through the UP would be an extremely inefficient way to get there.

That's it! I knew I had forgotten one. :tongue: