CROSSMEN CAMP .

The Raiders have only been around for 18 years!!!!

Good luck Crossmen in 08'

George

Oh, that is probably why I have never heard of them. I aged out in 1982 (25 years ago) so I never competed against them nor saw them at any of the shows I have attended in the last couple of years. And Yes I have heard of the "Madison Scouts" as a matter of fact I first saw them at the 1974 DCI Finals in Ithica, NY. I also competed against them from 1975-1982. Once again, I only attend DCI (Division I - World Class) shows, but thanks for asking.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strawberry soup

Year, Corps,

1972 St. Paul Scouts Strawberry Soup

1975 Precisionnaires Strawberry Soup

1978 The Cadets Strawberry Soup

1982 Madison Scouts Strawberry Soup

1983 Madison Scouts Strawberry Soup

1993 Blue Devils Strawberry Soup

1993 Madison Scouts Strawberry Soup

2002 Crossmen Strawberry Soup

2006 Raiders Strawberry Soup

2001 Sunrisers Strawberry Soup

2004 Starriders Strawberry Soup

2008 Crossmen Strawberry Soup

Right up there with WEST SIDE STORY

Interesting factoid, the staff of the 75 Precisionnaires was largely made up old St Paul Scouts staff who brought Strawberry Soup with them.

72 St Paul Scouts was a great year. Lt Kije, Duo Equali, Strawberry Soup, Firebird Suite! This was a corps that was supposed to be better. Strangely, they did not even compete at DCI in 72 Although they were a finalist at VFW, conveniently held in in Minneapolis tat year. If Im not mistaken their drum line was one of the top at VFW in 1971

the real question is, who are the Crossmen? all i know is that new Crossman Marchin Band from San Antonio.....same group?

Anxiously awaiting the show announcement :cool:

CROSSMAN?

Guess that's okay as long as we find us sum corporate sponsors. They better not try to change the maltese cross into a Texas star though.

Can't wait for the announcement either.

Edited by xbones7480

Interesting factoid, the staff of the 75 Precisionnaires was largely made up old St Paul Scouts staff who brought Strawberry Soup with them.

72 St Paul Scouts was a great year. Lt Kije, Duo Equali, Strawberry Soup, Firebird Suite! This was a corps that was supposed to be better. Strangely, they did not even compete at DCI in 72 Although they were a finalist at VFW, conveniently held in in Minneapolis tat year. If Im not mistaken their drum line was one of the top at VFW in 1971

Thanks Dan. The St.Paul Scouts also played "Comin Home Baby" and two BS&T tunes:

"John The Baptist" and "Cowboys And Indians" in 72.

Mike