when

BSEU

Will you be there?

Yes, unless something happens with my parents, who both went into the hospital in October and are now in a nursing home for rehab, with me living at their house to take care of my deaf and blind brother. If we have things figured out by then, I will be there. Mom isn't scheduled now to come home until mid-January. There will be much to report on and I look forward to going.

Yes, unless something happens with my parents, who both went into the hospital in October and are now in a nursing home for rehab, with me living at their house to take care of my deaf and blind brother. If we have things figured out by then, I will be there. Mom isn't scheduled now to come home until mid-January. There will be much to report on and I look forward to going.

Wow... I hope everything stays OK with all of them.

And I hope that you and/or whoever else is there when the voting occurs can keep track of who voted how on what (if DCI doesn't order you to stay silent on it). I'd be very interested to see where everyone stands, and I missed being able to see it last year.

Very sorry to hear that...hope everything turns out OK.

Bring your brother. You can dress him up as a judge and they'll never notice.

Garry in Vegas

Disclaimer: Wishing a speedy recovery to Mom and Dad, and all respect for your brother. He lives life in a way we'll never understand.

Bring your brother. You can dress him up as a judge and they'll never notice.

Garry in Vegas

Disclaimer: Wishing a speedy recovery to Mom and Dad, and all respect for your brother. He lives life in a way we'll never understand.

Yeah, bring your brother. I can help take turns interpreting for him.