Sun Devils Open House/1st Rehearsal

All systems are go for the launch of Florida's All-Age Corps, The Sun Devils from Sarasota, FL.

The Open House will begin on January 13th (Sunday) at the Sarasota Military Academy in Sarasota, FL (801 Orange Avenue N) at 1 pm.

The reason that the Open House is that day was so our brethren up in Inverness could have their Open House and we weren't competing with them.

After a few words we'll breakup into sections and begin our first rehearsal of "The Last Samurai." If you haven't played in a while start playing now!

See you all in Sunny Sarasota on January 13th!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more than ready........

:tongue:

I'm more than ready........

:tongue:

I know! LOL

You've been busting your butt and doing an awesome job! Thanks Eddie!!!!!

Hey Keith,

If I was a new Sun Devils member, what should I bring with me to the first Open House/Rehearsal???

For now I'll just bring my hands :tongue:

11 DAYS

GO SUN DEVILS :ph34r:

I heard ( from a little birdie ) that we will know more stuff after Thurs.....

(wink-wink)..... :spitting:

In the mean time....... I'm hitting the practice pad......

Ive hitten up that tenor pad all Break tryn to learn some new stuff. writen some more drumline music for my schoo. Practocing for solo and ensemble im hoping to make state this year with my tenor and snare duet. Man wish time would jsut go byal ready :spitting:

Hey Keith,

If I was a new Sun Devils member, what should I bring with me to the first Open House/Rehearsal???

For now I'll just bring my hands :spitting:

11 DAYS

GO SUN DEVILS :laughing:

I would bring my mouthpiece, sticks, an open mind, enthusiasm and a smile! I would also bring a friend or two!

The Open House will begin on January 13th (Sunday) at the Sarasota Military Academy in Sarasota, FL (801 Orange Avenue N) at 1 pm.

The reason that the Open House is that day was so our brethren up in Inverness could have their Open House and we weren't competing with them.

You can't fool me... The REAL reason that the Open House in on the 13th is that the Mighty Saint Green Bay Packers are playing their first playoff game on the 12th, and your Executive Director / Program Coordinator, John Hoekstra is a Packer fan, being a Wisconsin transplant and all. :spitting:

Good Luck down there in sunny Florida, and say hi to John for me!

You can't fool me... The REAL reason that the Open House in on the 13th is that the Mighty Saint Green Bay Packers are playing their first playoff game on the 12th, and your Executive Director / Program Coordinator, John Hoekstra is a Packer fan, being a Wisconsin transplant and all. :spitting:

Good Luck down there in sunny Florida, and say hi to John for me!

WHAT? He told me that he was AVID Chicago BEARS fan :laughing:

Or we get to see the Pat's !!!! on Saturday....

NE_logo-80x90.gif

(But I think we would only get to see the game if Jax loses as Pat's would probably be blacked out)

Must find Sports Bar with satellite.... :laughing:

Good time to be from Boston... even the Celtics are winning..... :spitting: