Sun Devils Open House/1st Rehearsal

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SUNDAY!!! (Echo effect)

(Radio Announcer): "Come on down to The Sarasota Military Academy at 801 Orange Avenue North in Sarasota, Florida to become a member of the all-new, all-age drum and bugle corps....The Sun Devils!!! Bring your mouthpiece, sticks, mallets your in shape body...or out of shape body and be prepared to learn the music to this years show...The Last Samurai! See you on SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY,SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY"

THREE Days left!!!

Come out to the first EVER, Sun Devils Drum and Bugle Corps Open House!

Be a part of history

Oh yeah, WE ARE GOING TO COMPETE at DCA in 2008 (that sort of rhymed)

GO SUN DEVILS :thumbup:

Edited by John M. Johnson

See some of you on Saturday and all charter members of The Sun Devils on Sunday after church. If you want to go to church before rehearsal let me know, I'm singing.

Alan and I are planning on coming down Saturday. What are we going to do that night???

Perhaps us old Heat Wave people should rehash the...WING HOUSE or some new local Sarasota cuisine.

I cannot wait for DCA in 2008 Yeah, now I rap :thumbup: But don't ask me to do it Open House, which by the way is Sunday at the Sarasota Military Academy.

The time? I am so glad you asked! It starts at 1:00pm and goes till 5:00pm

What should you bring? Really, you don't know? Okay, I will tell you:

Bring a mouthpiece, sticks, guard gear, a smile, and a couple dozen of your friends :ph34r:

REGISTER: http://www.sundevilscorps.org

GO SUN DEVILS! :thumbup:

Mmmm Wing House. Wings, Yuengling and Drum Corps...what else do you need?? :ph34r:

See you all this weekend!

GO SUN DEVILS! :thumbup:

Edited by mellomallets

The fourth Friday of the month is Jazz Night at St. Armand's Circle...free concert with national acts.

Drum circle at Siesta Key Beach on Sunday evenings...imagine the drum line walking in with drums on and blowing everyone away at the beach while the sun sets!

Wing House in Bradenton or Hooters in Bradenton or Sarasota.

Great eating establishments like RJ Gators and many, many more!

Maybe a get together at my house...after we get some construction things done in the kitchen and garage...any builders out there?