1st Freelancers Alumni Horn Rehearsal

7 more hours ... see you all there!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight SAC IS BACK!!!!

I'll be riding up with Tony Signorelli, assuming he's able to beat the clock on some work ######## project he's stuck working on right now. Nothing would make me happier than to be there not only to see the Freelancer hornline live breathe and jump again, but to be a part of it is an honor I can barely describe and very much look forward to.

Also, I would like to apologize to everyone in advance for NOT bringing a chrome horn. Try not to take it too personally LOL

Well... My job let Rich and I down last night... I was so excited to go that Rich and I were talking all day about coming up and playing... Well we didn't make it :wall:

I hope it was a great time and I hope to be able to catch you guys some other time! :worthy:

:worthy: What a night! Lots of fun!!! :wall:

How about a report. If you had 20 horns that would be a great start .........50 would be sweet. How were the cup cakes?

Ben

I'll start with PICS

Review later - I'm busy at work. :smile:

25 horns :wall:

I'm at work too :worthy: Pics are great Kelli....Damm it's good to see Parker again. I haven't seen him since Marion, Ohio at the US OPEN. What a positive begining for the Freelancers 25 horns the first night. Wow!........I'm tempted.....but a recent illness in my family has me in a holding pattern. Hope the instructors make the music available on the Freelancer website.

Thanks, Ben

I always like the Freelancers. Why did the corps fold in the first place?

Dennis